09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Toledo FTL
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Say what you want, but Oregon comes across as a gimmick to me when there's more talk about their uniforms than their football team...aside from Blounttalk.

Originally Posted by DLo13

wildKYcat probably had about six heart attacks by now...
laugh.gif
he been BB messaging me
laugh.gif
he told me to tell Dre that his Boyfriend Trent fumbled a punt and he sucks.

also told me there is a No alcohol policy at Kentucky football games now and he had to sneak in his flask of whiskey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Michigan out there BS'in.
feelin themselves after beatin an overrated ND squad? ...
They won 45-17 on cruise control...what else do you want from this extremely young squad?

Take a seat Gunna.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

They won 45-17 on cruise control...what else do you want from this extremely young squad?

Take a seat Gunna.
laugh.gif
wink.gif
He said y'all came out flat, uninspired. Not true? Seems like Michigan fans are really feeling themselves too.

Gunna just mad his team's about to get ran. Leave our boys alone. They did nothing to you. Haha

Carlos Brown was a beast today. Gotta like that. Have to hate how soft this team is against the run. Today proved that Mouton is by far our best LB. No LB wasbehind the LOS. Leach and Ezeh love making tackles 5 yards down field. Warren is starting to assert himself very nicely. Our safeties are still buns.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Take a seat Gunna.
laugh.gif
wink.gif
He said y'all came out flat, uninspired. Not true? Seems like Michigan fans are really feeling themselves too.
Yes, our D came out flat...But I was joking son...chill out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom