09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by jville819

So let's get it started early

Who's running the fastest 40 this year?
nerd.gif

Sounds like Adrian Witty should be good to go by January. Sounds like his HS dropped the ball on this and he is finally taking a core class he needed that theHS said he didn't need pr had. He is a corner from Deerfield Beach, Denards school, and should help out quite a bit next year. He is a good player but hadan ACL tear and stopped getting recruited. That makes our need for 3 corners in this class drop to 2. Come on down Cullen and Dior.

bullet.gif
Oregon was the leader for Detroit Cass Tech cornerback Dior Mathis, but after thinking about his recruitment and trying to slow things down a bit, Mathis has decided Michigan, Michigan State and Miami also will get serious looks.

Demetrius Wright 4* CB

Quote:
"I loved it out there at Tennessee," said Wright. "The football environment was great, everything about the school was cool. They have the new weight room and everything was nice there."

"They're all pretty even, but I'm really liking Tennessee right now," said Wright

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

I just read right now that your guys' boy Mitch Mustain could be used as a punter in the coming weeks. That has possible fake punts written all over it. Hopefully Mitch can actually get on the field
ohwell.gif
The New Movement...
pimp.gif
yeah just heard he's auditioning as a punter...
laugh.gif

Another Big 12 podcast. Predictions from each game this week, quick notes around the conference, interviews from Lincoln and Lubbock, keyplayers and top stories to watch for Week 3 in the Big 12. Click on the link and give it a listen. Thanks to those of you who have.

http://bigtwelvecc.podomatic.com/

Bernard will visit Oregon State this weekend and Notre Dame next month.
"Everything about the Tennessee visit was just awesome," Bernard said. The atmosphere was amazing. I loved the Vol walk. The coaches are great and very down to earth. The area (Knoxville) is beautiful. That was my first time there. I can definitely fit into their scheme. They run zone and iso and I think I fit into their system real well."

"I am kind of down on Miami and Florida. I mean I am starting to doubt them. I have lost the connection with Florida and with Miami I don't get that college feel. Plus, I kind of want to get away from home."
*Tiger Woods fist pump*

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"Everything about the Tennessee visit was just awesome," Bernard said. The atmosphere was amazing. I loved the Vol walk. The coaches are great and very down to earth. The area (Knoxville) is beautiful. That was my first time there. I can definitely fit into their scheme. They run zone and iso and I think I fit into their system real well."

"I am kind of down on Miami and Florida. I mean I am starting to doubt them. I have lost the connection with Florida and with Miami I don't get that college feel. Plus, I kind of want to get away from home."
*Tiger Woods fist pump*

Man I really hope he follows in his brothers foot steps and heads to Oregon State. Would be awesome to get a top recruit in the program plus all he has to dois look and see what Jacquizz Rogers is doing right now to get an idea of how he can be used on the team
pimp.gif

*Tiger Woods fist pump*

Well, that takes Oregon State out of the running. Unless dude wants to be surrounded by nothing but farmland and hicks, he'll pick anywhere but Corvallis.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

*Tiger Woods fist pump*

Well, that takes Oregon State out of the running. Unless dude wants to be surrounded by nothing but farmland and hicks, he'll pick anywhere but Corvallis.

I grew up in Tennessee, Corvallis is alot nicer than Knoxville, but I think the draw is that UT stadium is one of the biggest in the country and is a big drawfor any player. Still the fact that his brother played at Oregon State gives them a pretty solid chance to sign him.

*Tiger Woods fist pump*

smh.gif

I've been hearing none of the in-state schools are all that heavy on him. He and Linder will end up at Notre Dame as long as Charlie Weiss doesnt getfired...which is a possibility.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I've been hearing none of the in-state schools are all that heavy on him. He and Linder will end up at Notre Dame as long as Charlie Weiss doesnt get fired...which is a possibility.
That's a lie. FSU is and has been on him heavy.

He never really liked miami (or UM never really liked him) and same goes for UF.

Just read that Martez Wilson is out of for the year with a neck injury. My prediction of Illinois going back to the Rose Bowl looks even more dumb at thispoint.

What stadium is the loudest in the country?

I was arguing with my boy and from my experience's in Lane stadium it has to be up there.

I went twice last year and it was
eek.gif
sick.gif

I know death valley and Ben hill griffin are up there too...

Originally Posted by lowslows

What stadium is the loudest in the country?

I was arguing with my boy and from my experience's in Lane stadium it has to be up there.

I went twice last year and it was
eek.gif
sick.gif

I know death valley and Ben hill griffin are up there too...

According to ESPN's College Football Live Thursday June 4, 2009 Autzen's 127.2db is the loudest recorded college football crowd.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom