09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Russell out there getting burnt
smh.gif
laugh.gif

SMFH.

Ive been saying since spring this game had me worried so to be honest Im not surprised the game went the way it did. The pick from Pryor and the 4th downconversion failure was unfortunate but, when you have three new starters at LBer and an option team...this was to be expected to an extent. The oline still inshambles tho
smh.gif

But maaaaan the blown coverage from Russ shading the inside when you have no help over top on the outside (on the 1st td) and the 2nd letting your man gettingbehind you w/ no help is inexcusable. Id really like to see Hines get the start alongside of Coleman vs SC.

Gotta give props to Brian Rolle at mike.

WVU 33 Liberty 20. If we havent missed a few tackles it wouldve been alot closer. Mike Brown
eek.gif
outdid Devine, imo
pimp.gif

just caught the score of the buckeyes
eek.gif
laugh.gif
wth?

We had 95K + at the tOSU spring game..gearing up to get railed by USC
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

Russell out there getting burnt
smh.gif
laugh.gif

SMFH.

Ive been saying since spring this game had me worried so to be honest Im not surprised the game went the way it did. The pick from Pryor and the 4th down conversion failure was unfortunate but, when you have three new starters at LBer and an option team...this was to be expected to an extent. The oline still in shambles tho
smh.gif

But maaaaan the blown coverage from Russ shading the inside when you have no help over top on the outside (on the 1st td) and the 2nd letting your man getting behind you w/ no help is inexcusable. Id really like to see Hines get the start alongside of Coleman vs SC.

Gotta give props to Brian Rolle at mike.

B.Rolle did good work out there on D. As we were discussing earlier in this thread, this team has A LOT of questions and it definitely showed. Run blocking wassuspect. Navy's D stayed in our backfield, luckily we have Pryor's athleticism on our side. Russell ...that don't make no damn sense
sick.gif
The AP polls set this team up for the "O-Verated" cheer because USC isgoing to light them smooth up. We won't have Robinske or Hartline to bail us out this year. KC played huge for us this game. Brewster did good at center,but Pryor's mechanics are still messed up and USC's secondary won't give him those wide open looks.

Standouts - Kurt Coleman, D. Carter, Jake Stoneburner, B. Saine

It's going to be a long season for the Buckeyes and Tressell (Same vanilla plays from last year, outside of the No-Hudle)
smh.gif

Pulling for Georgia baby!!! Kinda offense vs. defense type of game. I don't expect Cox to air it out that often even though he's got AJ on the field.The real question is how well the Cowboys D plays.

What's up with my boy Caleb King? Samuel is the starter right...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

GA-OSU. Who yall got?
Georgia.

Got 20 on the game and i'm loving how they're coming out on this 1st drive.

No official game thread?
nerd.gif

I'm late. But wow. The hell are you doing Bill Young?

Press coverage on AJ Green? Really?

I'm srating to be glad he left us.

Was that double coverage...OK State secondary
sick.gif

I've been patient with Tress even though many have been calling for his head due to conservative playcalling, but now it's getting to a point wheresomething needs to change. We're not beating USC without letting loose at the right times and taking chances on offense. True frosh QB in our house??Defense should feast on that inexperience or not.

Yeah, Tressel needs to dead that Big Ten mentality.

College football has become about putting up points.

Trust the kid and his abilities.

That was dirty and shoulda been a flag.

smh.gif

I cant even respect that play from Evans
smh.gif
and he hurt too
real Bush league

Okie State is not looking sharp
ohwell.gif

I'm pulling for these guys. I like Okie St, Texas following them out of the Big 12 (not teams to win, just teams I like from that conference).

C'mon Pokes!

Back
Top Bottom