09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

I should be at Williams-Brice right now.

smh.gif

14 - 0 Stanfurd...

damn we used to have a Million & one USC fans on NT whenver they played when they were undefeated ... hmmm

Jesussssssssss Joe McKnight is Not fast AT ALL
smh.gif

Bruce Waynee

yoooo you gonna make a Arizona Hoops thread?
pimp.gif

why is O$U running the wildcat with a RB taking the snaps when they have a QB who runs it as well as Pryor

i can't even find the southern cal game on tv, but just saw the score in a gamebreak...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

14 - 0 Stanfurd...

damn we used to have a Million & one USC fans on NT whenver they played when they were undefeated ... hmmm

sad-usc.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2433143349_da3571aa19.jpg

why the eff would miami call a timeout there? its like Shannon just loves to waste those timeouts early

actually you know what? eff that.

it's 14-0 and y'all coming in here like it's 35 - zip in the 3rd. there's still a lot of football to be played.

Jesussssssssss Joe McKnight is Not fast AT ALL
smh.gif

Bruce Waynee

yoooo you gonna make a Arizona Hoops thread?
pimp.gif
I had planned to make it tomorrow but I just went ahead and made it because you said that
laugh.gif

if it was 14 - 0 USC, the thread would be poppin and there would be an "official game thread"

and I aint talkin bout Ironman or feel... them dudes always round. and Ironman goes to games...

Berry > every UM RB. dude is so !%*#*% good.

is there a worse Run D in the top 25 then USC's? this is so disheartening to watch They cant stop anything, ever
laugh.gif

if it was 14 - 0 USC, the thread would be poppin and there would be an "official game thread"

Berry > every UM RB. dude is so @%!##+ good.

what channel are y'all catching the game on the east coast?

the only channel i can see with it on my guide is "fox college sports" and it's part of a package i haven't ordered.

is there a live stream somewhere?

Stanford +11 was the easiest play I had this year lol. USC being humbled once again. Looks like it will be the Holiday bowl or Las Vegas bowl for USC.

Back
Top Bottom