09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Like I told CP...

I wrote it up in the game thread already that there are still 4 games this season. People are quick to write Oregon as the Pac-10 champs, but they could easily lose two of the next 4 games and wind up in the Oregon Bowl (aka the Holiday Bowl). Listening to some of these people at work... some dude had the audacity to say Masoli looked like Dixon out there. Dude STILL has almost no touch on his throws and his accuracy is not great.

Stanford really doesn't scare me, which means we'll probably lose to those scrubs.

LOL.

Come on Ducks, ya'll gonna make Beavers fans come out of hiding and start spurting out dumb %@#@ if you keep this up.

Julio open for a TUB for once...and dude misses.
laugh.gif

Ya'll see CBS throw out the "34 SEC WR with more TDs than Julio Jones" stat?

*dead*

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Like I told CP...

I wrote it up in the game thread already that there are still 4 games this season. People are quick to write Oregon as the Pac-10 champs, but they could easily lose two of the next 4 games and wind up in the Oregon Bowl (aka the Holiday Bowl). Listening to some of these people at work... some dude had the audacity to say Masoli looked like Dixon out there. Dude STILL has almost no touch on his throws and his accuracy is not great.

Stanford really doesn't scare me, which means we'll probably lose to those scrubs.

LOL.

Come on Ducks, ya'll gonna make Beavers fans come out of hiding and start spurting out dumb %@#@ if you keep this up.

Chester knows his team.
pimp.gif

Still alot of time left though. Stanford ain't done nothin yet.

And now Dickson fumbles.

When it rains, it pours.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope all of those Ducks fans who were talking stupid in the USC thread come forward.

OOOOOH YAY A FUMBLE FOR US. TTTTTTTJJJJJJJJJJJJJ WARRRRD.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

well, maybe I was wrong about wake forest

If and when Jim Grobe leaves Wake, wherever he goes he'll win a national championship within his first 5 years

Wow some of these penalties called against Oregon are ridiculous. Why cant we get the SEC ref treatment
frown.gif

Masoli has a man wide open, with no one behind him. He underthrows him. Why am I not surprised?

If somehow, someway, Oregon can make it into the half down less than 10 points I will be happy.

Please stop throwing passes longer than 15 yards Masoli.

Nesbitt has to be the worst passer in the country. This guy is horrible

laugh.gif
Nesbitt just threw it 3 straight times and the last was an INT

Wake in Ga tech territory up 7 and gets the ball back at half

Don't mess this up skinner

Back
Top Bottom