09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

^ Pretty sure has a million $ plus recruiting budget. They have always been breaded up when it comes to recruiting.

And
smh.gif
smh.gif
. How these _'s pull up in the Batcopter?

batcopter.jpg

RB that is going to UK looked pretty good.

Kiffin
laugh.gif
dude is crazy.....give him props though he sells the program well

laugh.gif
They pulled up & landed on the practice field, signed mad autographs. They brought current Vol N.M Thornton too, he went to Stephenson HS

Yea the recruiting budget is well over 2 million.

theyre targeting CJ, James and Mack Brown.

the teams almost got into a brawl before kickoff too

laugh.gif
Luginbill

"This broadcast brought to you by Lane Kiffin and UT. Come play football for us. Or pump gas."

laugh.gif

[h1]Kiffin's antics impress Thornton, Brown, and lift Vols[/h1]
10:05 pm October 16, 2009, by Chip Towers

Anybody who thinks Lane Kiffin's showy antics don't make a difference in recruiting wasn't listening to these players after the game. They were clearly impressed by Kiffin's idea to chopper to the game with right-hand recruiting man Ed Orgeron.

The two Tennessee coaches landed on a soccer field just west of James R. Hallford Stadium in a red helicopter as the
Star Bangled Banner played before the nationally-televised the M.L. King-Stephenson game. They flew out at the end of halftime.

"That really felt good to me because I talked to him for a minute on the phone," said Mike Thornton, Stephenson's star defensive tackle. "He told me he was going to come in and show off a little bit and, sure 'nough, he did his thing. I saw him leave out and come in but that's it."

Stephenson led 7-0 at the half.

Thornton, considered the top uncommitted D-lineman in the state, hadn't mentioned Tennessee among his favorites (Auburn, Georgia, Penn State) before Friday. Asked after the game if the Vols were now in it for him, Thornton said: "Oh, yeah; oh yeah. Hopefully I can get up there for a game soon."

Thornton and MLK tailback Mack Brown seem to have been Kiffin's main focus, though there were close to 20 D-1 prospects on the field at Hallford Stadim.

"Yeah, he was at my school earlier," said Brown, the state's top-ranked tailback and a Florida commitment. "I ran into him, shook his hand."

Asked if Kiffin was trying to get him to flip on the Gators, Brown said politely, "Yes, sir."

Brown was actually overshadowed in the game by Stephenson's running back, Raymond Sanders. A longtime Kentucky commitment, the somewhat small but lightning quick Sanders had 135 yards on 17 carries

and wow Mike Farrell is reporting FSU has lost damn near everyone...
smh.gif

he says as of right now, Shaw is about the only guy thats sure thing for Noles.

I still dont believe Jones de committs.

Deon Lewis is SICK

and im pretty sure a booster pays for Kiffin helicopter ride, boosters pay for slick rick to ride around LA in one from high school game to high school game

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

lost $300 on the game
smh.gif
......ahh well i was on a lil hot streak too
laugh.gif
...i'll be back saturday
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Wasn't you the one told not to bet against the Bearcats? Shame on you.
tired.gif

i know man
smh.gif
......ima bounce back tomorrow...pushed on the game today....had rutgers +7......that fool fumbled on the 4th down smh...past 2 days have beenshaky...hope a cold streak isn't coming burrrrrrr

The whole team basically. They did sink or swim..he said something like if ur an illinois fan you gonna need a swimsuit or submarine
laugh.gif

W T F is Pryor doing????????

They need have him walk around campus with the football, like they did in the movie "The Program"..........

Back
Top Bottom