09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Snead
indifferent.gif

@%!% thats on the WR.

Shay Hodge is Basura.
He cant let the DB get inside of him on a slant

Ole Miss Defense is out there Playin Ball!

laugh.gif

Dexter McCluster is Wildly overrated.

If I was Snead I wouldnt even look in Shay Hodges direction anymore

adsflas;dlfjajdsf This guy looked like he handed the ball to McClain
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
@ Snead, wonder if Kiper will still have him as the no. 2 QB after this week. His O-Line and receivers are garbage, but so is he.

Snead is having a horrible game, but these announcers are making every excuse under the moon for him and are now talking about how good his"intangibles" are.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Snead is having a horrible game, but these announcers are making every excuse under the moon for him and are now talking about how good his "intangibles" are.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
im sayen when does it get to the point that he just is not that good? and ole miss is just not a good team?
tired.gif

3 of those 4 Ints werent Sneads fault.

its time for Ole Miss to Line up in the I formation and start runnin the ball 35 times a game

rick is still prolly gonna start Prince
smh.gif
i like Prince but Brehaut is better. it's a joke that Craft got a start over him at Stanford
laugh.gif

I can def see an L coming unless the offense does a complete 180 but the dline is so sick and Hines, Coleman, Rolle, Homan balled.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

rick is still prolly gonna start Prince
smh.gif
i like Prince but Brehaut is better. it's a joke that Craft got a start over him at Stanford
laugh.gif

the coaching staff says he doesnt know the playbook.

dont matter who we have a QB, Norm chow has lost his touch and the OL is playing like young freshmen

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

3 of those 4 Ints werent Sneads fault.

its time for Ole Miss to Line up in the I formation and start runnin the ball 35 times a game
True, but he's been playing like +%* all year....and with their cupcake schedule, I expected more out of the dude. Mallett is heads andshoulders above the rest in the SEC as far as who is the best QB.

*Edit*....things WOULD be easier for Ole Miss/Snead if they just committed to the run a little more...they have two studs in Bolden and Eason (not to mentionMcCluster toting the rock), but they are WAAAAAY underutilized.

Back
Top Bottom