09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by agold1002

tate is unbelievable but the only question i have is why did denard have a possession wit 8 mins left down 14...Rich Rod i dont get it
smh.gif
Seriously. I was thinking "Tate better be injured or some #@%$!"

Also on that fake punt, Zoltan better have done that #@%$ on his own. It looked like Rich Rod was puzzled by what the hell happened. I don't think hemade that call...

Overall, we played like complete #@%$ today save Tate & BG. Without those 2, we lose by 20+
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Joshuatree2192

They still havent learn from what happen to Tyrone Prothro
tired.gif
Just run the ball.

Great Point.
are Bama's starters still in? or is he throwing with the 2nd unit?

What my boy "Keyshawn" final numbers look like on the day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by agold1002

tate is unbelievable but the only question i have is why did denard have a possession wit 8 mins left down 14...Rich Rod i dont get it
smh.gif
Seriously. I was thinking "Tate better be injured or some #@%$!"

Also on that fake punt, Zoltan better have done that #@%$ on his own. It looked like Rich Rod was puzzled by what the hell happened. I don't think he made that call...

Overall, we played like complete #@%$ today save Tate & BG. Without those 2, we lose by 20+
smh.gif

i knew they were faking that punt, that was no suprise. but tate really is a great player and denard needs to be "used" better (option play, put himat wr and hand it off to him and possibly let him throw, etc.)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Tate Forcier for Heisman"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was jokes dude...go back & look @ the "
laugh.gif
"I had next to that. You can't front on him though. Dude is very special for a frosh.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Joshuatree2192

They still havent learn from what happen to Tyrone Prothro
tired.gif
Just run the ball.

Great Point.
are Bama's starters still in? or is he throwing with the 2nd unit?

What my boy "Keyshawn" final numbers look like on the day
laugh.gif

McElroy was still in there...

As for "the best WR in the SEC"...

2 catches, 13 yards...and that's with Lindley sitting out most of the day.
laugh.gif

Hopefully he can catch the film of AJ/LaFell later...

Man, I really think we would have lost to Duke if Tyrod hadn't had such a good day throwing the ball. He had a couple that were just jump balls basically,but he threw several deep passes that were just absolute strikes, including a 60 yarder on a 3rd and 34. Finished 17-22 for 326 yds and 2 TDs. Duke completelyshut down our run for the first 3 quarters. Emarrassing.

Originally Posted by renegade34474

bc's qb is a 25 yr old frosh DAM
laugh.gif
Baseball player? (only excuse & it's still a lame one). Dudes gonna be a 28 year old SR playing against 18 year olds.
laugh.gif
How old was Weinke again?
nerd.gif

smh.gif
at Joe Cox

laugh.gif
Patrick

AJ bout to Child abuse dude. I don't care how good PJ is, LSU aint got no bidness leavin him 1v1

Whooten gettin burn but no sign of Marlon Brown
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom