09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

I'd much rather see Hopkins take on Adamek and capture the cruiserweight title then fight Dawson and especially Johnson if he happened to win the rematch.

Looks like Pacquiao is opening as the betting favorite against Cotto which is kind of crazy...

Pacquiao: -250
Cotto: +190

Here's the KO Gunna was talking bout
laugh.gif
roll.gif

http://www.ringtv.com/video/huerta_vs_wilson_fight_night_club/

Derrick is one of Nate & JD's boys
pimp.gif
Good work!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Huerta " I had my legs under me, I stood up was ready to continue, I dont know what the ref saw"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

YEAH RITE!!!!!

#%+*+ Aint get up off his knees
laugh.gif
tombout he ready to continue
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h6]jeff (Phoenix)[/h6]

Dan,September 26th is not that far off....can Arreola get into the kind of shape he'll need to be in by then to deal with Vitali?
[h6]Dan Rafael[/h6]
[h6] (12:25 PM)[/h6]

The original date for that fight was supposed to be Sept. 12, but moved back to the 26th because Arreola and his people felt he needed at least those two extra weeks to get in better shape

OMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HARRIS JUST ENDED THIS DUDE LIFE
eek.gif
:

eek.gif
eek.gif

lmaoo
MY GODDDDD

eek.gif

that was an excellent fight tho. Dammmit mannn
he got +$!### UP!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Here's the KO Gunna was talking bout
laugh.gif
roll.gif

http://www.ringtv.com/video/huerta_vs_wilson_fight_night_club/

fans were salty
laugh.gif
��

I've never seen Huerta before... does he always look this shook?� he seemed nervous and tense

Dako, Huerta was on the last Verses card, he looked real good. I think he got gassed cus dude Wilson was talkin mad +*++ too him all week
Think he tried to do too much. I dunno.
Derrick Wilson had made quick work.
laugh.gif

good looks gunna.... i'm gonna keep an eye on Wilson. Damn, history repeats itself for me... i said the same thing 8-10 years ago when i saw another JohnDavid Jackson boxer for the first time... which was Nate Campbell. I'm probably one of the few pinoy boxing fans who loves trash talking, confidentfighters... to hell with the humble ones, lol

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

HARRIS JUST ENDED THIS DUDE LIFE
eek.gif
:
Caught the replay late last night.

Dude was getting tagged with something fierce. Good fight
pimp.gif

U seen how dude was sittin on the stool after the fight?
laugh.gif
. He looked like it was the end of the world I felt kinda bad for him tho
smh.gif

That dude looked uncomfortable the whole fight. Had his corner asking if Harris' punches hurt.

I was dying when Harris won and started doing back flips and somersaults
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Son was amped.

What times the Witter fight gonna be on tonight its on the undercard of Bradley vs Campbell?

There not showing it here in the UK so I wanna try n catch it online.

Those of u that do and dont know bout Witter dont sleep on him he lost his belt to Bradley a year n a half ago on a night he shouldnt have been in the ring hisdad was hospitalised shortly b4 the fight in a critical state and u could tell his head wasnt init from the start.

This guy will put on a show tonight u will never see a more unorthodox fighter his style is somthing fighters have never seen and cant workout hes the last ofthe 90s Ingle trained fighters who can switch hit and put on a show Im hopeing hes on his best form tonight like when he beat Demarcus Corley and Vivian Harrisand gets a belt back.

I wanna see him get a rematch with Bradley n prove hes the better fighter its worth watching on the undercard b4 the main event could turn out to be a betterfight.

Peace
Scottie

If Timothy beats Nate, Imma give him Tall props.

He reminds me of a faster Juan Diaz. I find it hard to see him outclassing Nate with those light shots.

we'll see, Im already amped.

Get em Galaxxy Warrior!

Back
Top Bottom