09/10 soccer kits (barca, man u and arsenal)

182.JPG
173.JPG
168.JPG

The 2nd Man-U kit isn't real because Saudi Telecom hasn't been confirmed yet and the switch from AIG doesn't happen until next year.
The Gunners kit is just garbage colors lol the Barca looks exactly like the Valencia kits.

I don't know much, if anything, about soccer but have corporate sponsors always been the focal point of soccer uniforms? Why does soccer allow that?

I couldn't imagine seeing that type of thing on any other professional sports jersey.

nice looking out!...I used to work at JJB sports up here in the UK and would've gotten looks at all the upcoming season jerseys...but anyway thats pasttense.....the man-u jerseys are nice, but whats up with saudi-telecom? has that AIG switch been confirmed? will be strange to see Man-U with anothersponsor....makes my personalised jersey of the current home jersey obsolete now
frown.gif
....the barca jersey hasnt changed much has it!

The MANU jersey look nice Arsenal looks horrible and Barca just to much like Valencia

ooops i was doin this so fast i didnt even relize what pics i was posting looking back i was close to leaking out some other pics lol that really would ofgotten me in trouble but here u go the other kit
179.JPG

^hmmmmm, okkk thennn....u sure u still not in trouble with that saudi-telecom one!?

Interesting "V" chest pattern... but Saudi-Telecom? I thought they were going for sponsorship from some Indian company...

The Arsenal one is 'ehh', while the Barca one looks like one of those old-school tee-shirts, with the contrast collar and sleeves...

Thanks for postin.

that manu v chest pattern
does it come from nike sportswear v for victory campaign???
i remember fabregas and other players were on the commercials but i guess it was only for euro

I dig the new Man U, the arsenal kit is crap, and the barca looks like every other orange kit they have had.

anyone have any pics of thbis saudi telecom kit?

Originally Posted by five30

I don't know much, if anything, about soccer but have corporate sponsors always been the focal point of soccer uniforms? Why does soccer allow that?

I couldn't imagine seeing that type of thing on any other professional sports jersey.

I think corporate sponsors been going on for around, what, 20 years? The major reason, I suppose, is because football/soccer matches are shown withoutcommercials (2 45-minute halves)... unlike other sports where they have commercial time-outs...

^^^

that and the exorbatant amounts these players get payed lol.

I always joke that AIG went under cuz they payed ronaldo too much damn money haha.

keepie uppie is correct they are based on 1922 kit here are shirt that will also be avaulable in fall
man-utd-09-10-home-shirt.jpg

as far as corprate sponsership i think barcelona actually donates money to UNICEF for the logo rather than charging. thats why their "mes que unclub" (more then a club)

the arsenal strip is the rumored third shirt for next season. this is the rumored away shirt.

arsenalpinstripeaway.jpg

*pic from football-shirts.co.uk*

the green and navy combo is sick! i will for sure be hooking that up.

does the 'v' on the man utd shirt remind anyone else of the chevron on mexico's home shirt from just before or during the 06 world cup? i'msure it's design rehash.

Back
Top Bottom