08 Civic SI Rims fit 08 Civic DX VOL: come in Honda heads

I was wondering for anyone here who has experience with Honda Civics. I currently own an 08 Honda Civic Coupe DX model. Would the 08 Civic SI rims fit my my car clearly? or would I need spacers? anyone info would help. Thanks

I was wondering for anyone here who has experience with Honda Civics. I currently own an 08 Honda Civic Coupe DX model. Would the 08 Civic SI rims fit my my car clearly? or would I need spacers? anyone info would help. Thanks

You're gonna need at least 5mm spacers for the front. I sold my Si wheels to a friend who drove an EX and the inner part of the rim rubbed on the brakes. Any non-Si has this problem. In case you're wondering, you don't need to worry about extended studs when running spacers as small as 5mm or lower. Hope that helped.

You're gonna need at least 5mm spacers for the front. I sold my Si wheels to a friend who drove an EX and the inner part of the rim rubbed on the brakes. Any non-Si has this problem. In case you're wondering, you don't need to worry about extended studs when running spacers as small as 5mm or lower. Hope that helped.

Cool, see cause some people say it will fit, but then some say i will need spacers.. but I appreciate the help guys. Might have to go to a local tires shop to test it out.

Cool, see cause some people say it will fit, but then some say i will need spacers.. but I appreciate the help guys. Might have to go to a local tires shop to test it out.

Back
Top Bottom