07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
realistically we'll see lance mountains, brazil pack, concord lows, yeezy foams, snakeskin xi lows and concord foams. anything else other than some GRs I forgot about will be luck.

edit:cigar champagnes and wtkd can also pop up.
I think realistically it might b over! When have u ever seen NDC send out tweets for restocks after 8:37 PM EST...I mean im n the West so I could do this ish for another 5 hours! ha

Last edited:
I think realistically it might b over! When have u ever seen NDC send out tweets for restocks after 8:37 PM EST...I mean im n the West so I could do this ish for another 5 hours! ha
for tonight possibly. but this could continue on for a few days. when have you ever seen a restock with basically only two shoes(shooting pack and carmines)? nothing else was restock worthy at all.

I agree I doubt we will see anything. Maybe at 9PM EST but anything past that won't be nothin but that won't stop dudes from waiting tho

Skylar be lookin' good on that homepage banner doe 
smokin.gif

I agree with the notion that 9 will be the last drop this evening.

man... youz guyz really gonna make hang round work till 6pm witht his LM talk.. smh.

I think Alp stated the most realistic and probable shoes being restocked if at all. And I'd also say after 9PM EST it's a wrap. Can't recall Nike restocking later than that.

same here which is why I tend to sell pairs I got online for less then if I had to camp. at the same time if you don't got any sort of clientele then flipping carmines online is very hard to do. you would struggle to even make $20 after fees and everything.
nah some carmine sizes are selling for 250 plus right now. sz 8-9 which is why im glad i got my sz today. i couldn't pay that resell for a gr

I think Alp stated the most realistic and probable shoes being restocked if at all. And I'd also say after 9PM EST it's a wrap. Can't recall Nike restocking later than that.
yup, those are the shoes that will pop up on this restock at some point. anything else is just dumb luck

nah some carmine sizes are selling for 250 plus right now. sz 8-9 which is why im glad i got my sz today. i couldn't pay that resell for a gr
yeah in GR jordans sz8 tends to be the first to sell out, that and 7y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom