07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Carmines in my cart through mobile but I'll let them go. Nice to see I was "fortunate" to get through!

why yall even add just to let go :lol: :smh:

trust me you already know before hand if you want them or not, not once theyre in your cart you hesitate come here to say you got them, then post again if you wanna cop or not. If it takes all that you def DO NOT want them 

still in line dont want them least i have a shot with captcha going to do my p90x3 and will see you guys at 7 central

trust me you already know before hand if you want them or not, not once theyre in your cart you hesitate come here to say you got them, then post again if you wanna cop or not. If it takes all that you def DO NOT want them 

If they aren't in your cart before you know what they are, you don't get them. Guys adding for the chance its something good

Last edited:

Its on auto pilot 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom