07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. I see why trollers continue to do what they do. I made one comment just to see where it goes ( I knew it was far fetched; even stated that) and it was blown up. It was not that serious. I was making fun of all the speculation surrounding today. Smh. I said early I needed a laugh and you guys gave it to me. 

It's a shame the shooting stars pack is overpriced.
kinda worth it though. Pack has a lot of detail to it and is brolic as hell. Lil penny's are the reason it's not going for money.

im gonna be rollin if they actually release the WTL today 
roll.gif
hes gonna be like           I TOLD Y'ALL !!!
Maybe he's got an inside source 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Niketalk: Where dudes create their own restocks

"All these restocks man. I really hope they drop the WTLs. They restocked Infrared 23 3s. I like the simple white and black. Reminds me of the upper on the WTL. They also restocked the Shooting Stars pack. Man that blue is mean. Reminds of the the toe on the WTL......Wait a minute. White? Black? Blue? They HAVE to be hinting at the WTL. That's it. They are 100% dropping today"

Dang. I see why trollers continue to do what they do. I made one comment just to see where it goes ( I knew it was far fetched; even stated that) and it was blown up. It was not that serious. I was making fun of all the speculation surrounding today. Smh. I said early I needed a laugh and you guys gave it to me. 
Bruh, just peep what you wrote in your sig LMAO

"Where my words fail...."

Bruh, just peep what you wrote in your sig LMAO

"Where my words fail...."
Bruh it is a play on the quote: Where my words fail, music speaks. Ya'll take things WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!! Glad I do not. All I can do is sit back and laugh. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Im actually considering doxing him and finding his home phone. Im sure if I called his landline his wife or kids would tell me what we are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom