07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn they couldn't give him both. Back up kanye dancers were getting yeezys at that time
laugh.gif
yeah it's crazy man. either way he's like he only wears sneakers to ball and when he's traveling so he really wasn't worried about it, but he was still kinda pissed lol. 

yeah it's crazy man. either way he's like he only wears sneakers to ball and when he's traveling so he really wasn't worried about it, but he was still kinda pissed lol. 
yeah I feel him but if I were in his position I wouldve heavily insisted for both and pointed to the dancers getting pairs for reference

yeah I feel him but if I were in his position I wouldve heavily insisted for both and pointed to the dancers getting pairs for reference
for sure lol. I'm sure if they ever try to get back at kanye and do a yeezy retro he'll be hounding them. at least he got the more valuable pair tho, I'm sure he could prolly cop some plats if he wanted them. that's crazy about those dancers tho, I remember reading about that.

for sure lol. I'm sure if they ever try to get back at kanye and do a yeezy retro he'll be hounding them. at least he got the more valuable pair tho, I'm sure he could prolly cop some plats if he wanted them. that's crazy about those dancers tho, I remember reading about that.
yeah I bet :lol:

This hour only new air max 1 ID colors guys, see ya at 5 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom