0401-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_SAN_ANTONIO_SPURS-8:30EST

baron turnover

followed by back-to-back bruce bowen 3s

end game right there.

what a waste. tomorrow is easily a must-win game....
nellie lost the game for us. and as nitpicky as it sounds, the warriors had the ball down 2, turned it over, and bowen hit 2 3's in a row...and it wasdownhill from there. so to me that was the key moment. warriors have to learn especially now, to understand every possession counts.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

[table][tr][td]A. Biedrins[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]15:50[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]+2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][/table]
why is this man not playing MORE?!

exactly. don nelson been pissing me off along with harrington. harrington is in and we were so damn close and then all of a sudden dude can't do crap.jackson/monta ball hogging, but monta's game is more of a one on one game so it's ok for him, and he's getting to the line. jack on the other handbeen a complete moron playing one on one just about ever shot he damn took and he missed just about every single one. then harrington keeps gettin mins andandris has to watch along with brandan and we need someone who at least tries to play defense. harrington #@%$@!+#$%++$ switching onto parker and getting brokeevery time and then thinking he's gotta make up for it by shooting and %%%!!@! misses. pisses me off he's such an idiot. so damn frustrating cause igotta hear the damn spurs announcers too
eyes.gif

tomorrow is a big game, but you just cant throw a game out like that with this close of a race.
eyes.gif

Don Nelson didn't lose this game for us, it was Captain Jack and the Mississippi Bullet that lead us to failure.

Oh well, hopefully Denver loses tonight.

and at least these blowouts usually lead to some damn effort in the next game. hopefully the idiots this game pick it up because they played to lose this game.and i pray to god wright gets some mins and harrington just sits out or something next game. dude is too damn selfish and worries too much about getting somedamn stats. he's always running away from the problem too. ok, you gotta guard a big so instead you switch like you can guard tony parker and get brokeevery freaking time. and he started and we were down in rebounds from the damn start because dude is so freaking lazy. harrington doesn't go for rebounds,he lets them come to him; which is why it pisses me off because he'll all of a sudden "go up" for a rebound with all the warriors jerseys aroundhim and sometimes he ends up just stealing them from his teammates.

if harrington is going to start, he needs to start alongside biedrins. buike needs to be coming off the bench. we've SUCKED every time he'sstarted...just an observation.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

[/td] [td]15:50[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]+2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][/table]

exactly. don nelson been pissing me off along with harrington. harrington is in and we were so damn close and then all of a sudden dude can't do crap. jackson/monta ball hogging, but monta's game is more of a one on one game so it's ok for him, and he's getting to the line. jack on the other hand been a complete moron playing one on one just about ever shot he damn took and he missed just about every single one. then harrington keeps gettin mins and andris has to watch along with brandan and we need someone who at least tries to play defense. harrington #@%$@!+#$%++$ switching onto parker and getting broke every time and then thinking he's gotta make up for it by shooting and %%%!!@! misses. pisses me off he's such an idiot. so damn frustrating cause i gotta hear the damn spurs announcers too
eyes.gif

my sentiments exactly.

i think that's sean elliot? guy is a complete homer. hate him.

harrington is garbage. forever will be. he is a momentum killer. barnes as well. pietrus can eat dirt with them. if somehow those three can be packaged offin a trade for someone with interior presence that'd be GREAT.

i think jackson probably has some vendetta against SAS from way back when he played for them or something-- trying to do too much tonight. him and montastinking it up along with nearly all the Ws tonight.
ever since i read that last line in that one news article in the oakland season thread-- it has further cemented my belief that nelson only wants toget to the playoffs, and never do more. and now that he's "guaranteed" to come back next year by mullin, what does he care anymore. nelson out toruin the warriors again.

if harrington is going to start, he needs to start alongside biedrins. buike needs to be coming off the bench. we've SUCKED every time he's started...just an observation.
did kelenna start at PF today? if so, that might be the problem. he's been a spark off the bench though. perhaps he's not ready to start?

please, let's not discuss harrington starting. that guy is a cancer to the Ws aspirations to win (if it is there at all).

never expected to win this game anyway....BUT...the fact that we were easily in the game in the 3rd qtr makes it very frustrating. but a W tomorrow would do alot of good....

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by gusyouout

exactly. don nelson been pissing me off along with harrington. harrington is in and we were so damn close and then all of a sudden dude can't do crap. jackson/monta ball hogging, but monta's game is more of a one on one game so it's ok for him, and he's getting to the line. jack on the other hand been a complete moron playing one on one just about ever shot he damn took and he missed just about every single one. then harrington keeps gettin mins and andris has to watch along with brandan and we need someone who at least tries to play defense. harrington #@%$@!+#$%++$ switching onto parker and getting broke every time and then thinking he's gotta make up for it by shooting and %%%!!@! misses. pisses me off he's such an idiot. so damn frustrating cause i gotta hear the damn spurs announcers too
eyes.gif

my sentiments exactly.

i think that's sean elliot? guy is a complete homer. hate him.

harrington is garbage. forever will be. he is a momentum killer. barnes as well. pietrus can eat dirt with them. if somehow those three can be packaged off in a trade for someone with interior presence that'd be GREAT.

i think jackson probably has some vendetta against SAS from way back when he played for them or something-- trying to do too much tonight. him and monta stinking it up along with nearly all the Ws tonight.
ever since i read that last line in that one news article in the oakland season thread-- it has further cemented my belief that nelson only wants to get to the playoffs, and never do more. and now that he's "guaranteed" to come back next year by mullin, what does he care anymore. nelson out to ruin the warriors again.

if harrington is going to start, he needs to start alongside biedrins. buike needs to be coming off the bench. we've SUCKED every time he's started...just an observation.
did kelenna start at PF today? if so, that might be the problem. he's been a spark off the bench though. perhaps he's not ready to start?

please, let's not discuss harrington starting. that guy is a cancer to the Ws aspirations to win (if it is there at all).

yup kelenna started and without mp, we don't have much of a bench. andris comes in and usually gives us a little bit of offense and a lot of defense,but that's about it. cj gets inconsistent mins and so does croshere, but they're not that much of an offensive threat. and when azubuike is out there,don nelson throws him at the big guys and he's usually got a hard enough time against the faster guards.

i mean, this loss was disappointing because i thought the warriors had a chance, but the way it was coached and the energy some players played with justreally killed it. except for baron and andris working hard, there really wasn't that much energy to rub off to the team and everyone just dribbled the balland then threw up a shot. when we move the ball, we play better. there was a point when monta/jack to like 7-10 straight shots and didn't even look for thepass. they just cleared out and took their guy one on one which isn't smart considering it's against the spurs. then croshere and watson come in andthey get a couple buckets because they passed the ball and got an open jumpshot and layup.
and what's with don nelson not even giving marco minutes? hebasically gave up in the fourth, but didn't put him with the other guys? i mean, you might as well try and conserve some energy for someone you might haveto use tomorrow.

laugh.gif
and earlier in the game about Biedrins FTs, "if you got children just close their eyes this is goina be ugly!"

and he ended up going 6-6.
laugh.gif

Let me bump this thread to remind you Warrior fans of the +%% beating you recieved tonight!!!!
pimp.gif

PO

Back
Top Bottom