0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

I didn't know you were allowed to foul a guy < 3 seconds to go
eyes.gif

How has Fish not taken a shot in a min? Hes been hot from downtown. With that said, we can't get 3pt happy. We need to keep up the good D and get somethinggoing to the rack.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Lakers getting their overrated @+*!* handed to them like i predicted. I wouldn't be surprised if these bums lost by 40 tonight to be honest. Kobe for mvp my *++, his overrated *++ is getting shut down. Lakers don't want it with the Warriors in a playoff series.
pimp.gif

Thanks for showing up.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

wright def got fouled....lakers are gettin some nice calls by the referees, but that's no reason for losing the lead. it was inevitable to me.

fisher is killin us. stupid rotten fish

but as i said all along even athalf, the lakers WOULD make a run and it's gonna come down to the end. our offense has been stagnant and too much3's...work it inside, get monta to drive it in dish it, like the 2nd quarter.

A 20+ lead down to 6 points.
smh.gif
I knew this !**$ was going to happen. Whenever we get a big lead they just stand around and start shooting 3s. Monta and Baronneed to take that !**$ to the @!*+*@% hole in the 4th otherwise we are going to lose this game. BARON, especially, needs to step and prove he is a leader.These are the games we need your @@# to show up and take over. I have a very bad feeling about the 4th since the momentum has completely turned
smh.gif

I would just like to retract my last post as I didn't realize I was quoting 3PLEDOUBLE
laugh.gif
I thought it was a Warriors fan. My bad.

typical Warriors showed up. No matter how big of a lead, we always let teams cut down to single digit.

knightngale:
Kobe's three pointer attempts always kill the momentum.
I think this will be a central theme to the 4th quarter.

I hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.

Man, I have tried to support you Barnes even though you have been straight garbage this year. But enough is enough. Why is this dude out there?
smh.gif

Been holding my breathe for about an hour now lol but im here lol come on lets pull this through!!!!

Back
Top Bottom