0213-PHOENIX_SUNS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-9:00EST

I know this is early, but this is easily the funnest match up in the NBA hands down. Warriors going for 3 in a row against the Suns.

damn made me check the date on this. but it should be fun, too bad i couldn't get tickets to this game

btw dp who's that in your sig?

I know this is early, but this is easily the funnest match up in the NBA hands down.

Well, it used to be.

I don't know how the game will be with Shaq clogging the middle though (if he even plays)

I can't watch this game
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

If Shaq plays that should be fun. I hope ESPN plays the game again on replay at midnight like they usually do.

if webber starts I'm going to lose my mind. He'll be on a stretcher by the end of the night if he gets any run (pun intended). Actually that mightactually work in favor for us if he does that.

Baron's back on national tv... hopefully he plays better than he's played in the past few games (minus the 2nd half of the Wizards game).

lets get it warriors.

hope baron abuses nash on the other end..or whoever is on nash should have the green light.

This is on ESPN? Well I ain't getting any homework done tomorrow night haha.

Anyways, hopefully BD can snap out....he's due for a big game.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Suns next 5 games are on Nat'l TV,
sick.gif
so go Warriors
tongue.gif
Yeah, stupid networks love putting the Suns on tv. How about someone new?

Because nobody cares about your crappy NBDL team.
roll.gif

That said, we'll probably lose this game. The Suns are strange to watch without Matrix.
Shaq most likely won't play due to being old and out of shape...big surprise there.

It would have been interesting to see Webber vs. Shaq...6 years ago.

Anyway, this should be an exciting high scoring game. The NBDL offense is like the Suns on crack.

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Suns next 5 games are on Nat'l TV,
sick.gif
so go Warriors
tongue.gif

the same sentiments toward the Lakers, they are boring as hell. Kobe was missing 5 shots straights (bucks-Lakers game) and he kept on shooting
indifferent.gif
. I'm like what the f, D fish take the ball from this ballhog. Suns,warriors unselfish bball appreciated even though the warriors is not my team.

Back
Top Bottom