🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Pusha, Los and Styles P bout to write Diddy a [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] diss track.
Out of all these mfs to shoot slugs at, he shoot at Diddy. Diddy going descend from the rafters at OVOfest and slap buddy again.

Must of had a recent run in with Sean cause it is funny getting these lines just now.

Or he could be paying homage, maybe he was bumping Bad Boy circa 97 before recording this?

It's just weird. Using your opponents flows and lyrics to diss them just shows how iconic those flows and lyrics were. That's why it's hard to tell if it's a diss or paying homage. It was weak either way

Yoooo 4pm in Calabasas!!!

Y'all really listen to the entire OVO sound radio? What time do the 4pm and Gucci songs come in? Someone drop the info on me.

Where are the Diddy shots?

Y'all might be assuming this just because all the bad boy references?

After more listens I'm not taking these as Diddy shots , the whole song just bad boy themed

Last edited:
If any of you guys are like me, you were dissapointed when popcaan and hov/ye were taken off the album, so I put their verses back on the album versions.

Peep here if you want to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x52ty3vedes91ij/AADvFRcqu91NIgRcq0ptLTCma?dl=0

Also I love how Majid Jordan is influencing the sound so much these days, Feel no Way and their signature synths on For free:smokin

Yup Drake dropped the ball omitting those features off the album, especially Pop Style already being released with The Throne before the album

Controlla was smooth WITH Popcaan, but I guess both of his verses and all of Drakes new verses on the song are good so I wouldn't know which to keep or remove to not make the song too long

4pm in Calabasas is jiggy is af.[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Are the writer's credits out for this song? Did he keep it below five writers this time?

Gucci's flow >>> Drake's existence. Hook is corny as ****, Back on road? I'm too old to listen to such shidy ****** grammar.

4PM is trash too. Y'all hyped it up and ruined it. Didn't like the beat, didn't say anything special. Sounds like some left over Views track. I'll keep listening to No Way Out and Harlem World if I want to hear Bad Boy lyrics.

And I don't understand this line (“Mike never tried to rap like Pac, Pac never tried to sing like Mike / Those my dad’s words to me when I asked him how to make it in life”). If anyone wants to explain it to me because I'm not listening to the song again. All I could think about is Drake tries to do both and he's not great at either so it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Are the writer's credits out for this song? Did he keep it below five writers this time?

Gucci's flow >>> Drake's existence. Hook is corny as ****, Back on road? I'm too old to listen to such shidy ****** grammar.

4PM is trash too. Y'all hyped it up and ruined it. Didn't like the beat, didn't say anything special. Sounds like some left over Views track. I'll keep listening to No Way Out and Harlem World if I want to hear Bad Boy lyrics.

And I don't understand this line (“Mike never tried to rap like Pac, Pac never tried to sing like Mike / Those my dad’s words to me when I asked him how to make it in life”). If anyone wants to explain it to me because I'm not listening to the song again. All I could think about is Drake tries to do both and he's not great at either so it doesn't make sense.
Dude mad about some grammar on a rap song 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I took the line as stay in your lane and don't worry about trying to be someone else. be great at what you do.

If any of you guys are like me, you were dissapointed when popcaan and hov/ye were taken off the album, so I put their verses back on the album versions.

Peep here if you want to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x52ty3vedes91ij/AADvFRcqu91NIgRcq0ptLTCma?dl=0

Also I love how Majid Jordan is influencing the sound so much these days, Feel no Way and their signature synths on For free:smokin

For free was actually sampled from their OVO sound mix.

That and 40's mix were probably the best two on the show.

4PM :x

The Gucci track bout to be a problem

Last edited by a moderator:

I took it as him saying dont try and be like someone else, just be yourself.

Back
Top Bottom