🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

That's good. I told y'all people getting real tired of Drake stealing their sound. He not gonna get a pass much longer.

Shot is tough
Nevermind I found it. Thats a dope dog man

960x660.png.55906aacc3524d81b9662ea6534db4e4

Na what's Jamaica saying. Post some of the tweets.

Just search controlla on twitter.. Damn near every comment is focused on Popcaan being let off.

Many of them coming from Jamaicans but it seems like everyone's pissed about it.

Last edited:
Just search controlla on twitter.. Damn near every comment is focused on Popcaan being let off.

Many of them coming from Jamaicans but it seems like everyone's pissed about it.
the whole popcaan situation has reignited the situation about him saying people taking CANADAS swag talking bout "ting" and "gwan" etc etc. basically more people finding out how he saying canada is responsible for patois and not jamaica lol.

Stealing somebody swag and taking em off the song. Well deserved.

the whole popcaan situation has reignited the situation about him saying people taking CANADAS swag talking bout "ting" and "gwan" etc etc. basically more people finding out how he saying canada is responsible for patois and not jamaica lol.

Yeah son was playing with fire by using Jamaican Patois like it's nothing. Taking Popcaan off the record got a lot of folks looking at him funny :smh:

He was feeling himself after that Rihanna song. Gotta face then consequences cessation like a man.

After a couple more listens I got a few new opinions

Production wise it might be his best album

After more listens Future did go off but not even close to best verse on album

Songs where Drake snapped are Views and Weston Road flows

People wanted a turn up album .... But he literally just dropped 20+ turn up songs (if you're reading this and what a time) and people complained and wanted old Drake back

This is old drake imo

Musically great ... Wish there was more songs like The 2 I mentioned . I would love a full rap drake album but that's not who he is so we will probably never get that

Views is "Drakes Sound" to a T
Totally agree here except for the Future part. Future ruins what would have been a great song. But I wholeheartedly agree with the "Drake Sound". This album is everything that Drake is and way more "classic" Drake than "new" Drake.

Imo the mixtape was better than this

i think that project was originally supposed to be Views From The 6 but something must of happened for him to release them songs as a packaged "mixtape''. i get more of a "Views From The 6'' vibe than most of these tracks on this album right now.

Last edited:
So the general consensus on this project is "meh"

I really don't feel like this is his best effort 

IYRTITL >>>>>>>>>>> VIEWS 

Does anyone else hear Quintin Miller in "Still Here"??

Popcaan has some heat coming [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] Jamaican Twitter soon cool out

If you're reading this its too late was a way better project than this , Views didn't live up to the hype .

A lot of ya'll just rambling to ramble, let the album sink in first lol wtf

A lot of ya'll just rambling to ramble, let the album sink in first lol wtf
believe it or not... not everyone will listen to something, not like it, then repeatedly listen to it more and more until they start to like it. so for some of us, it "sinks in" on first listen.

I need someone to explain to me these different levels of Drake. I think his sound has been pretty consistent since SFG. He's never attempted to go outside the box or re-invent self. You know exactly what you're getting with Drake.

When I think of someone who's gone through a bunch of different phases....Kanye comes to mind. He has projects that sound radically different from each other. But Drake? Drake has been "rapping drake" and "singing drake" on every project.

The time from 0-100 to WATTBA can be seen as a phase. He rapped like he was from Atlanta for most of this period. Rapping/singing over underwater 90s rnb inspired tracks is the sound. NWTS, IYRTITL and WATTBA didn't have a lot of that.

After 2nd listen this is definitely a championship for the boy. Keep the family close and grammys the only questionable joints.

Popcaan and Ramriddlez should link up. Hear Ramriddlez every time I hear controlla.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom