🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Yea that, bless up, glo up, all that **** gotta go

I'm guilty of saying 'lit' but come on people :lol:

'Dope' is the word I hate the most

Last edited by a moderator:
sooooo Majid Jordan aren't culture vultures?

just want to know if I'm doing this right :lol:
Who are they? More ghost writers? And lit is gotta be a college and younger phrase, it just sounds so lame to me. I only hear my Lil brothers and cousins use it.

sooooo Majid Jordan aren't culture vultures?

just want to know if I'm doing this right :lol:

How are they culture vultures remotely?

If you ever listened to their music they make pop, 80's Miami Coke Movie soundtrack type ****. Straight cruising ****.

New album bout to be fire.

Last edited:

I'm guilty of saying 'lit' but come on people :lol:

Lol I don't mind the positive stuff, lit is like 2nd nature now smh. I couldn't stop saying it if I wanted to at this particular time.

I don't think dope will ever go away cuz people been saying it for too long

I'm guilty of saying 'lit' but come on people
laugh.gif

You're sounding like you are lit 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Drake is this generations Jay Z regardless if the haters choose to acknowledge it
From a business side or as a rapper in general , he's easily one of the most influential rapper in the game , but Jay-z status ? I'm not even a Jay fan btw , but Jay-z catalog is on another level .

How tho? Drake is Drake man all this comparing gotta stop, that's why we hate. Same dudes saying steph is this generation jordan. They are their own people, first of their kind, let it be.

How tho? Drake is Drake man all this comparing gotta stop, that's why we hate. Same dudes saying steph is this generation jordan. They are their own people, first of their kind, let it be.

Let's be clear it doesn't matter what your status is in sports or music , you're always gonna be compare to the greats , just like Steph, Lebron , Kobe is being compare to Jordan . It's the same way many people are comparing rappers of this generation to Nas , Jay or Pac , it's the way of life .

Last edited:
Let's be clear it doesn't matter what your status is in sports or music , you're always gonna be compare to the greats , just like Steph, Lebron , Kobe is being compare to Jordan . It's the same way many people are comparing rappers of this generation to Nas , Jay or Pac , it's the way of life .
And that's exactly why people end up disliking those people. It's cool to rank em, but the only person that makes sense getting compared to jordan was Kobe because he was like a damn clone of him. Bron is the first of his kind, curry first of his kind. If he meant Drake being the most popular rapper with that analogy or business wise, I'll let it rock. But if we talking about music, no. This ***** ain't even a rapper, he's an artist. He's more Kanye then hov.

From a business side or as a rapper in general , he's easily one of the most influential rapper in the game , but Jay-z status ? I'm not even a Jay fan btw , but Jay-z catalog is on another level .

I agree, and I'd even go so far as to say on the business side he's not even at Jay's level yet either.

Last edited:
And that's exactly why people end up disliking those people. It's cool to rank em, but the only person that makes sense getting compared to jordan was Kobe because he was like a damn clone of him. Bron is the first of his kind, curry first of his kind. If he meant Drake being the most popular rapper with that analogy or business wise, I'll let it rock. But if we talking about music, no. This ***** ain't even a rapper, he's an artist. He's more Kanye then hov.

I feel you & I can agree [emoji]128175[/emoji] percent with you on that .

You realize you just rustled because someone's opinion differs from yours doe. :lol:

And Drake resume as a great rapper, far exceed Steph Curry's as a great basketball player

I get the comparison you're trying to make. But using Bron or Kobe would make more sense

No matter if you think be deserves the crown or not, or i think he deserves it or not. Fact of the matter is, he is only person that can make a case for it right now.

Last edited:
Nah the comparison is just off. He could've said he's top dog of this generation and I would let it rock as a whatever it's an opinion. But to say he's jay of this generation is just.... Nah. Jay was a rapper, 100% of the time. Known for his bars, his commercial songs... Rapped, songs for women... Rapped. Drake is an artist, the first of his kind and if u like u like it. I can't dispute that #s and popularity wise, he top dawg, I'd be letting the hate cloud the truth if I did.

He can't though, not as a gap l great rapper. Artist yes and I am a huge fan of Aubrey.

And aren't Kendrick and Drake in the same generation. That's nulls any top 10 for Aubrey right there.

Last edited:
Nah the comparison is just off. He could've said he's top dog of this generation and I would let it rock as a whatever it's an opinion. But to say he's jay of this generation is just.... Nah. Jay was a rapper, 100% of the time. Known for his bars, his commercial songs... Rapped, songs for women... Rapped. Drake is an artist, the first of his kind and if u like u like it. I can't dispute that #s and popularity wise, he top dawg, I'd be letting the hate cloud the truth if I did.

You right, my bad famb. I agree

I was talking about #s and popularity too.

Even if you put all the writer talk aside. Drake doesn't spit enough anyway to be in the best rapper conversation

Shouldn't have used "rapper' regardless

Back
Top Bottom