🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

On another note, this Drake / Riri sounds like a smash. Dropping tomorrow
pimp.gif

Rihanna is basically a rapper to me, I only want to hear her speak ignorance. Whenever she tries to go the traditional R&B route it's usually a miss.

Except for that Unfaithful song from like 2008

Last edited:
Rihanna is basically a rapper to me, I only want to hear her speak ignorance. Whenever she tries to go the traditional R&B route it's usually a miss.

Except for that Unfaithful song from like 2008

You sleep lol that was prolly her worst song. Hated that joint

Last edited:
Damn Rihanna sounds totally annoying on "Work". Sounds horrible imo.

Drakes part is quite nice, but Rihanna ruined the song.

somebody PM me when the solo drake stuff starts dropping again or a views release date............drake is the man but i can do without take care / whats my name / work .

drake is great at making the poppy sound (hotline bling) , his greatness lies in songs like (marvins room / trust issues) .

i NEED another 10 bands / no telling type of track right now man i need that digital crack gnomesaying

Heard it in the car, loud...song is HOT! Summertime type of song, at one of those beachside outdoor bars type of joint

somebody PM me when the solo drake stuff starts dropping again or a views release date............drake is the man but i can do without take care / whats my name / work .
drake is great at making the poppy sound (hotline bling) , his greatness lies in songs like (marvins room / trust issues) .

i NEED another 10 bands / no telling type of track right now man i need that digital crack gnomesaying

I'm more interested in seeing what banger he gonna have for us, I NEED a the language, worst behavior type track

"If I was ever in Marvins room, I was casing it"

Back
Top Bottom