🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Every time I play 6 Man, I keep thinking Juicy J is gonna come outta nowhere and rip, but it never happens...

:smh:

...this ****** tape is FLAMES.

Last edited:
MIXTAPE!

Last edited:
I didn't like this tape at first, but after I listen to more tracks it gets better.

Definitely music for night cruising for me.

You guys are hilarious this man just put out a mixtape with all his throwaways that is still better than some dudes real albums, guised it as an album, put a sorry *** cover on it to spite birdman and make him look silly... And he still has views from the 6 coming and yall are complaining about it lol. It's a mixtape who cares what billboard or iTunes says. Views From The 6 is his next album relax

So far definitely digging this. He does this style better on this than the few songs he used this style on NWTS. The beats go hard on this album. Can't wait to bang this loud in the car tomorrow. But the best thing that no one has talked about is there's only four songs with features. It's pretty much only Drake for 17 tracks. That's unheard of for a "mixtape" or an album these days for that matter.

I was thinking the same thing. Not gonna say i love every song, but so far i haven't heard a bad song. This is unbelievable, dude made a project with zero bad songs.

So far definitely digging this. He does this style better on this than the few songs he used this style on NWTS. The beats go hard on this album. Can't wait to bang this loud in the car tomorrow. But the best thing that no one has talked about is there's only four songs with features. It's pretty much only Drake for 17 tracks. That's unheard of for a "mixtape" or an album these days for that matter.
Drake featuring Drake 
pimp.gif

I'm still listening to it o_O
Edit....you're right. They just put it back up.

Either way...Soundcloud is a streaming site. Hence why there's that "Buy On I-Tunes" button on the songs.

No different from artists making their album streamable before purchase.

Last edited:
Edit....you're right. They just put it back up.

Either way...Soundcloud is a streaming site. Hence why there's that "Buy On I-Tunes" button on the songs.

No different from artists making their album streamable before purchase.
Nah I'm on the OVO page on my iPad

Since "So Far Gone" this N' Drake is "every other" man - every other project is flames...

...SFG? Hot. TML? Cheeks. TC? Hot. NWTS? Cheeks. This new ****? Hot...

...I hope he breaks the cycle and Views from the 6 ain't lookin like a muh******' uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom