🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Ave Boy with the dance moves :lol:
*Mo-G

That's bakaaaa
he's a no long talkaaa

International wave rider [emoji]127754[/emoji] :pimp:. I've smashed my fair share of African chicks..just mention wizkid and your odds of getting the draws increase exponentially

Last edited:
Probably won't waste his time with that dude. I know I wouldn't if I was Drizzy

hes gonna do the standard drake strategy and have a few vague bars that could apply to meek, tory or XXX so they'll all take offense and respond and he'll act like they're being insecure and emotional :lol:

Last edited:
Drake, like all rappers need muses to talk about IMO

And as we all know, the source for a lot of great rapping is "haters" and detractors. So when he gets people to actually go at him, (rappers that is) he relishes it I think and it allows him to have some aim with his bars instead of aimlessly saying these things.

So to me, that's why he keeps going at Tory and Meek.

Yep

"How they go from not wantin' me at all
To wantin' to see me lose it all?"

Jay z's worst decision is not signing drake in 06/07. He was banking on drake joining tidal and shatter streaming records.[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Idk why Jay assumed Drake WOULD sign to him...by the time Tidal was conceived, Drake was already established enough to not "need" Jay

Almost like Weeknd not signing to Drake, Weeknd was already big enough to not need that OVO cosign

Jay needed drake for Tidal real bad. he what, bought it 50 mill, then sold only 33% of it for 200 mill, how will he ever recover.

Back
Top Bottom