🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Dawg that "LOOK AT EM BRESS..." throw me off everytime :rofl:

I almost like the verse now just for comedy purposes :lol:

Pure comedy bro. "Lookin' all Christmas gift wrapped, lookin' all turkey"

:rofl: idk if that's how they talk over there but I couldn't take that verse seriously at all.

Any 'Madiba Riddim' slander will be reported to the proper authorities.

This project is all dance and relationship songs. This is way overhyped. There's only a couple hard songs or lyrical exhibitions. Nah, i'm not really feeling this project. These sounds like leftovers from "Views" or "Views pt.2". "Gyalchester" is sick, and "Do Not Disturb" is sick. All the hard songs and rap songs are ill but this project is overall soft. I thought with a title like "More Life" it would be a "uptempo" type of playlist. C'mon Champagne. Well, guess we got to wait till' 2018 for "The Summary".

Aite bros, as mentioned earlier, I do artwork and I'm thinking of doing a drake drawing. That prompted another idea, maybe I can do a pic of an artist and have it themed to s particular song. Or do a piece for every joint on the album and find a pic of the artist that relates to the theme.

A guy did something similar for breaking bad and I thought it was pretty cool.

So if I start now, first piece would be free smoke (one of my favorite tracks on there)

I'm thinking of using this pic, and maybe write some of the lyrics in the background

I'll keep browsing, but I like this one for now. If I do any other artists, I'll chime on those threads.

Last edited:
Drake going to be the first ***** with deals with Spotify and Apple. :smh: :lol:

Guy is on a wave right now man, can't really do anything but respect it and enjoy the ride.

Nothing better than watching someone at the top of their game in any medium.

[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

#stayfreshhhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
That new Drake pic with Sade. Dude is cheesing so hard :rofl: it's like he's accomplished his mission to bone the women he's watched growing up :lol:

Eh no I don't.

But America let like six mumble rappers get on in the past three years, who say nothing but nonsense. Everyone just wants to hate the UK guys.

Can't tell if you're trolling or you have pretty terrible taste/awareness.

Sade is one of the best artists in music period and you think you shouldn't check out her catalog while tryna big up this garbage UK rap.

Yikes.
laugh.gif
I'll gladly go through life only hearing one Sade song ever. Yall can have that. 

Not like I'm gonna go download the whole Giggs discography but yall are going overboard with the slander of these verses.

Last edited:
How is it possible to hear only 1 sade song in life. Like u had to have heard a sade song somewhere else. Radio? Mall? Grocery store?

After a couple of more listens I feel the same as how I rated views. Decent r&b album. Really liking Portland right now. Always laugh at the chorus of riding no [emoji]127754[/emoji] and that is all drake been doing [emoji]128565[/emoji]

How is it possible to hear only 1 sade song in life. Like u had to have heard a sade song somewhere else. Radio? Mall? Grocery store?
Put it this way, if I had heard one, I didnt know it was her. I have no idea what she sounds like and have no interest in learning. As far as I'm concerned she is one of many indiscriminate singers who's music doesnt matter to me.

That's one of the dope things about samples to me. I had no idea what that Sample on Teenage Fever was, or the one on Since Way Back was.

Take things from other Genres and flip it into stuff that I'd be listening to. Through the Wire is one of my go to examples of me hearing the real song behind a sample and being shocked by it.

Back
Top Bottom