🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

For me,

That Giggs guy was the best part of this album

Kiss my teeth is FILTHY 
nthat.gif

After that song, I went and DLed his discography during those boring *** songs Lose You and Cant Have Everything

I like the island music on here Madibla RIddim, and Blem. Young Thug hit the buzzer beater go ahead shot forr the win with Sacrafices

The rest of this album is forgettable Banana Republic fitting room music. Straight trashman riddims

But its drake so regardless of the quality or lackthereof of his music, he still going to be force fed to the masses

*EDIT*

That Zelda Ocarina of time joint is arson too

Last edited:
What I liked about IYARTITL was that it didn't feel like an album. It wasn't polished like an album. It was an OVO Radio experience before OVO Radio.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 or 4 songs I mess with heavy.
About 6 that are cool
Others I wish never existed.

My thoughts exactly, I like it alot better than views though. Overall I'm happy with it

Do not disturb is one of his best songs ever to me.

And wtf were they thinking putting that glow song on this? One of the worse songs I've ever hears

Last edited:
Dude said Banna Republic fitting room music lmaoooo [emoji]128514[/emoji]

NT never fails me

The UK features are wack but the rest of the album is pretty on point IMO. Y'all buggin comparing this to Views this is way better than that. He sounds a lot more inspired on this.

When I heard that Doing it Wrong snippet at the beginning and end of Jorja interlude man o man it brought back memories

Straight tears b

Young Thug is the king of one takes 
pimp.gif
 The man is a magician. 

I have my opinions on Drake...but I do commend him for this positive message. There's always another alternative to suicide 

I'm never washed but I'm not new
I know I said top five, but I’m top two
And I’m not two and I got one
Thought you had one, but it's not one, ***** nah

Hermes link, ice blue mink
Tat on my ribs like I do not know what permanent is
They want me gone, wait for the kicker
Bury me now and I only get bigger, that's word to my ******

Overall initial reaction so far seems to be better than Views...Drake back in his bag

Back
Top Bottom