🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

U can argue pusha has been ducking too.... In the past whenever he was asked if he was talking bout drake he would straight up say no lol .

Kendrick and Drake probably should of happen because of competitiveness alone though . I agree with that

I don't even **** with Pusha, like, at all. I'm just keeping it real. Weather y'all like it or not there was a reason Kendrick called him out in that Control verse. People within Hip Hop respect that man and feel he's on par with the top guys.
Drake even respects son, he bought a autograph mic b. I just hope we get some type of back n forth here. If u wanna be a part time rapper it comes with the territory. Drake either man's up and go at that man or stay in his Lil pop bubble.

It's funny cause because meek there's only one other rapper who actually said drakes name when addressing an issue

Hate for aubrey aside tho I just want a back n forth. None of that funny jokey catchy **** either. 2 dudes going at it, disrespecting each other, no hold bars, being creative and just keeping it on wax (which it will with these 2). It's enough ovo dudes to come up with something for Joe. If they gonna go soft and half *** they can keep this **** tho and I hope Noone buys Joe album so if this is why he doing it he loses in that aspect.

It's funny cause because meek there's only one other rapper who actually said drakes name when addressing an issue

"I'm focused on making records and getting bigger.
Just hits, no misses, that's for the married folk."

Hate for aubrey aside tho I just want a back n forth. None of that funny jokey catchy **** either. 2 dudes going at it, disrespecting each other, no hold bars, being creative and just keeping it on wax (which it will with these 2). It's enough ovo dudes to come up with something for Joe. If they gonna go soft and half *** they can keep this **** tho and I hope Noone buys Joe album so if this is why he doing it he loses in that aspect.

Don't think he's trying to sell records or albums. The greatest diss record of all time isn't helping him sell records. All of his albums been doing about the same numbers for the last 4-5 years. His best selling one was when he was all over Love and Hip Hop and had all those commercial songs with popular rappers Wayne, French, Wiz, Juicy J, Kirko Bangz and ****. Garbage album.

They're saying Drake in the studio right now prepping a diss. Hope it's true.

It's good for the sport. Even tho it's not the dudes u would prefer, it's better than nothing.

I doubt this turn into a good back and forth.

Drake might come back with some "I looked up to you now I'm better than you, your old" type ****.

If he responds.

Cleanest Drake fit I've ever seen.

Damn, that jacket is slick :pimp:

Edit*: This ***** wears his watch on the right wrist :smh:

Last edited:
Not for nothing but as we get older we realize that simple outfits (like the one in that pic) are perfect, aside from the Gucci jacket, nothing on that fit is flashy, just fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for nothing but as we get older we realize that simple outfits (like the one in that pic) are perfect, aside from the Gucci jacket, nothing on that fit is flashy, just fine

The Gucci jacket ain't eem Flashy. It's understated, but clean as sht.

That's how you supposed to come clean. Simple, fitted, clean :smokin

Cleanest Drake fit I've ever seen.

Damn, that jacket is slick
pimp.gif

Edit*: This ***** wears his watch on the right wrist
mean.gif
Is he left handed? The whole watch on your left wrist thing is a function of putting it on your weaker hand to keep it out of the way. Society soon took care of that though.

Last edited:
Gotta love when ppl throw out the "nobody pays attention to ____ " card...as if the fact that THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SAID PERSON isn't paying attention.

Don't think he's trying to sell records or albums.
Bingo, Joe isn't gaining any new fans from any new material he's dropping, since he's not reinventing himself. I also think the diss is just for the love of hip hop and wanting the guy at the top to be about what he's been saying.

Bruh I just listened to the Joe diss twice again and son lowkey went in. My only real complaint is being too long, if u gonna make a 6 minute joint at least switch the beat or something. Son was spitting some fire tho, aubrey come with some poppy back to back joint he gonna be 1-1 in battles.

Back
Top Bottom