🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

One last time: just remember, Reagor is YALLS man

He gonna do well in Minny tho watch

B0A8D4CA-87E0-4ACE-8F87-CFCA1A89344A.jpeg

1661993955473.gif

We were all scared because of 2019. Do y’all remember how slow and plodding the O was then ? Reagor was explosive and athletic as hell in his highlights ..unfortunately none of that transferred.

Reagor was obviously the wrong pick ..but there wasn’t some consensus on who we should’ve picked. After the draft dudes was more pissed about not trading up for Ceedee

and CAP on even the biggest Jefferson supporters expecting him to be this :lol:

We were all scared because of 2019. Do y’all remember how slow and plodding the O was then ? Reagor was explosive and athletic as hell in his highlights ..unfortunately none of that transferred.

Reagor was obviously the wrong pick ..but there wasn’t some consensus on who we should’ve picked. After the draft dudes was more pissed about not trading up for Ceedee

Not trading up for Ceedee to take Hurts in the 2nd when he could’ve been there in the 3rd/4th was the killer for me

this, all of this

we were all pissed about the ceedee thing.. becausei think most of us thought he was going top 10

but whole team was slow pretty much or not that athletic

I love this move. We need a big back in the worst way. We have to have someone available when Miles misses his usual 3-4 games

Would be cool grabbing Blake Martinez for the low now that the Giants cut him. Solid LB for depth purposes.

The best thing that Howie Roseman has done this off season is wait to pick his spots rather than force things and overpay. Patience pays off

EYE am NOT saying Trey Sermon is better than Kareem Hunt. But picking him off waivers and getting 60% of his production > using capital to get Hunt. Especially to just fill a specialized role

So how do you guys think we come out offensively. Do we go run heavy to see if they can stop it 1st since we rushed for like 260 last year or do we do like week 1 atlanta last year with the quick passing game and then run it 2nd half to milk the clock?

Starting out tryna feature the passing game, mild success and then 2nd half just lean on the run

Starting out tryna feature the passing game, mild success and then 2nd half just lean on the run
I agree. Last thing I want is for Jalen to go out there chucking and having no success. Lions gonna be hyped up since it’s week 1 and everyone has hope :lol: don’t want to wind up giving them an early turnover

I think it will be a more balanced approached. Make sure we win the winnable game first and foremost, lean on our run game when necessary but also try to work and improve the passing game. All this hype over the Lions this season but I expect a double digit win

Back
Top Bottom