🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

middle of the field has been exposed. Gotta stop ignoring LBs ..we have nothing there

Offense was largely fine if they convert in the red zone it’s a different story. I’m not sure this defense is fixable in season though

middle of the field has been exposed. Gotta stop ignoring LBs ..we have nothing there

Offense was largely fine if they convert in the red zone it’s a different story. I’m not sure this defense is fixable in season though

desai had to know their game plan.. attack middle and swing passes out the backfield

once kyle changed how they were going attack, we were dead

that’s why not scoring TDs early was huge

Yeah I’m not tripping off the first loss during this insane stretch of solid opponents. We were due to break down. But the Niners are a matchup nightmare, I want no parts of them as long as our defense is playing this badly

Looking forward we must win next week in Dallas and it’s gonna take a miracle effort from the defense. The linebackers and secondary just get exposed week in week out and they can’t make stops on third down. Offensively they really need Goedert, it’s AJ Devonta or nothing out there. Especially when we abandon the run.

Not scoring TD’s those first two possessions changed everything. Purdy was able to relax and pick us apart with a lead, exactly like they want to do.

Yeah going 0 for 2 on the first two red zone drives I knew was gonna bite us in the ***. You don't let your defense lockdown back to back and you drive down the field both times and walk away with 6. We go up 14-0 and the pass rush can tee off and it's a lot more pressure on Purdy

Yeah going 0 for 2 on the first two red zone drives I knew was gonna bite us in the ***. You don't let your defense lockdown back to back and you drive down the field both times and walk away with 6. We go up 14-0 and the pass rush can tee off and it's a lot more pressure on Purdy

thsts the thing they adapted into what they should have been doing

instead of trying stretch th8ngs out and allow safeties to fire off downhill

but because we didn’t score, we didn’t force it into having to go downfield in passing plays

but desai gotta know that zone ain’t going work, would think coming from Seattle he’d know that

If there's ever been a must win for a 10-2 team, next week is it. You beat the Cowboys and you control your destiny

I think we control it even if we lose and win out

we just needed to go 3-2 in this stretch.. but I’m not sure how the tie break would work with 9ers since they have head to head

O Line played exceptional but offense wasn't our issue. Hurts had almost 300 yards passing, AJ had 9/114 and DeVonta had 9/96/1. We didn't establish the run game early once again and the defense gave us 0 momentum after the first two drives.

I think we control it even if we lose and win out

we just needed to go 3-2 in this stretch.. but I’m not sure how the tie break would work with 9ers since they have head to head

We need to win out starting next week cause if we lose 1 more game and the 9ers win out they will have the 1 seed. A loss tonight turned next week into a must win for one seed purposes

We’re good for the division tho as long as we win S Seattle

O Line played exceptional but offense wasn't our issue. Hurts had almost 300 yards passing, AJ had 9/114 and DeVonta had 9/96/1. We didn't establish the run game early once again and the defense gave us 0 momentum after the first two drives.

nah.. play calling on offense was still an issue

oline played great, but hurts held onto it too long.. also we should have been using swing routes with guys out of the backfield to avoid some stuff over the middle

plus get aj and Devonta passes over the middle with room to run

Offense was definitely the issue. Defense did its job early on. Offense did nothing to help them

We have no run game what so ever.

This is a Sirianni and Brian Johnson problem that’s flying under the radar

They didn’t really give RBs a chance.. oline was holding up well, but we didn’t really run and we knew we had to wear down their DTs and get their LBs involved in the running game

At this point I got zero faith or Brian Johnson ever really figuring out a flow to this

Whereas with last year we used our versatility depending on the opponent.. feels more like we’re just going do what we do and hope the shh works and maybe jalen and co can continue to pull off miracles

It’s a la know creativity. Kyle had them dudes in a blender all game long ..outside of a few Aiyuk catches it’s not like our guys as getting cooked ..dudes were literally schemed wide open

To this day i don’t know why we didn’t resign TJ Edwards..it’s not like her got a crazy contract either

That’s homegrown talent we let walk and for what ?

It’s a la know creativity. Kyle had them dudes in a blender all game long ..outside of a few Aiyuk catches it’s not like our guys as getting cooked ..dudes were literally schemed wide open

This easily the most disappointed I’ve been in desai

What the ended up killing us with, was what I assumed the game plan would be

They know the injury report, not like that would really matter.. but especially given the injuries I didn’t get it

Back
Top Bottom