🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Soooo just gojng let dudes line up in the neutral zone

1696800863042.png

League don’t care. They goin give the defense the benefit of the doubt until they ban it next season

Morrow has ZERO hands. Couldn’t catch the interception and totally whiffed on the fumble…

redzone offense is a big problem, they get too cute with the playcalls and don't just get it to their studs. Too many Hurts and Gainwell runs inside the 10

Having said that, the defense locked the Rams up after halftime. Desai gets major props from me, he adjusted well

That was anticlimactic. RZ offense needs some work but the secondary looked better after getting rag dolled early on

At the end of the day, I’ll take wins. The way we’re getting them is frustrating, but a dub is a dub.

That was anticlimactic. RZ offense needs some work but the secondary looked better after getting rag dolled early on

If I'm not mistaken, looks like they may have put Roby in to cover the second half after Goodrich and Ricks got cooked first half. He's the difference maker. Dunno his snap count but seemed like he was in anytime we got a stop

If I'm not mistaken, looks like they may have put Roby in to cover the second half after Goodrich and Ricks got cooked first half. He's the difference maker. Dunno his snap count but seemed like he was in anytime we got a stop
Yea but if I mention it it’s nitpicking lol there was a flaw and it looks like it’s being addressed.

Now let’s work on the RZ offense :nthat:

The offense had two 100 yard recievers

Over 400+ yards of offense again

Hurts had 375 yards total offense.

I get it we want MOAR RZ TOUCHDOWNS but got dam :lol:

Back
Top Bottom