🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Assuming Avonte is out for long or the season, are we putting Jobe there as the starter or Bradberry? They were talking about JB taking a lot of slot snaps since Maddox is so injury prone

Assuming Avonte is out for long or the season, are we putting Jobe there as the starter or Bradberry? They were talking about JB taking a lot of slot snaps since Maddox is so injury prone

I thought JB playing slot was more so to let him line up vs TEs given what kelce did

but otherwise, I’d hope we go with 1 of the young guys

The fact that fletch can still play at a high level is great. But he shouldn’t be playing more than 1/3 of the snaps; especially with Carter being the younger version of him

He is the person you want fresh down the stretch and while he’s on the way towards washed, he can still wreck a game from time to time

Swift looked amazing last night. He should be getting the bulk of snaps with Kenny getting the 2nd most and Penny getting the third most. Penny def showed a ton of rust in his first game in awhile. Swift was gliding through rushing lanes and Penny was running into walls

I put swift in the same boat as fletch

Dude should get solid snaps, but I want them both saved to a degree

No way in hell should it be the split of game 1

But swift should be around 150-170 carries with 40 catches range

Defense was decent without Maddox last season. Assuming Reed and JB can stay healthy once they're back I think secondary will be fine. When Slay was on Jefferson he was holding him to short completions so he clearly is still able to maintain his side

Teams went from selling out to stop the run to selling out to stop the pass.

Give it time we will get things sorted out while still winning.

Mac & Kirk threw for like 700 yards combined in LOSING efforts while we still sorting stuff out. :lol:

I expect more answers in these 10 days because we know for a fact Todd Bowles gonna do the same thing.

If the O Line and RBs dominate the line of scrimmage, idc how the pass game looks. No team is gonna be able to lockdown the run game while simultaneously holding guys like D Smith, AJ, and Goedert. Only defenses that may be able to are SF and Dallas but if our defense shows up, we're still in those games

He didnt get his 1st sack last year til week 3 against amitt5504 amitt5504 boy wince

That's a great point. Similar to how people were worried about DeVonta Smith after game 1 last year and dude balled out which is why I'm not worried about AJ and Dallas.

this why I don’t get the Barnett snaps

throw Nolan smith to the fire a bit, you see dude flying down there on kickoff coverage

Yeah if we're giving Jalen a decent amount of opportunities to prove himself, I don't get the hesitation to at least throw Nolan out when we have a big lead like last night

Back
Top Bottom