💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
After seeing Krysten's body Mitch is bugging :lol:

What he like big girls? I know her mom is way hotter but cmon.

Wow, I get the I need a 'I love you' but she said or sex before decision day :rofl: If a dude had said that on this show he'd be slaughtered online.

Last edited:
Wow, I get the I need a 'I love you' but she said or sex before decision day :rofl: If a dude had said that one this show he'd be slaughtered online.

Told my girl that right after she said it. Even ole boy with Iris a few seasons back never said it that direct.

Mitch seeing her mom first ruined it. His whole attitude changes when he's talking to her mom, but he is buggin tho. Idk what his problem is, but he's already getting on my nerves.

Mitch bugged out. His wife nice for a white woman. Then jugs were jigging in that pool. She was begging for some ****.

Mitch so thin man. Dude looked like Christian Bale in the Machinist. Krysten ain’t that bad looking for him not to feel some kind of an attraction.

When Lindy was telling Miguel what sex means to her, how it was not just physical, Miguel was like **** all that **** :lol:

Such a trivial thing to be an issue.

Not a lie nor anything to be embarrassed about. Given they just met not something to be like you're not the person I thought you were either.

Last edited:
This episode is boring. Everybody with the Cumbaya bs like it's the first day of summer camp giving advice and saying "you're so great" etc. Just get on with the real already lol

Lindy comes off like a big kid.

Real inexperienced in life and relationships. How did the experts not catch that?

Or were they like **** it lets experiment cuz she's the naive raised super religious one?

That was kinda corny Justin....and she def put a hurting on that rag taking that makeup off lmao

MAFS must’ve matched Morgan and Binh by pulling their names from a hat. Such an odd couple. I don’t think they’ll look each other way if they were in a club or something.

Justin being all extra cause Alexis told him she loves him. Wait until he get some *****….

Hate to see it.

Treating pets more important than they actually are.

Man, **** both them dogs. Should've been a no pet policy in the building.

If this were two actual toddlers they wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it.

Last edited:
Hate to see it.

Treating pets more important than they actually are.

Man, **** both them dogs. Should've been a no pet policy in the building.

If this were two actual toddlers they wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it.
I still got a hour left of the show but saw the dog scene

Call me whatever but I laughed while my fiancé was on the verge of crying. She has a dog…notice i said i not we :lol: She was telling me to have some empathy. I said man that lil ***** got scratched, he ain’t die. U can tell it wasn’t the first time that dog attacked something.

This ***** Mitch living nasty.
Disgusting

Experts thought it was a good idea to bring a 41 year old, no kids, no real relationship experience and lives in a **** hole on the show? Poor Krysten.

How one suppose to bring a chick to that crib unless she wasn’t about ****.

Also was it me or did they show Stacia having two different kitchen’s? That island when they first walked in look ALOT different from the one during that coffee conversation.

Horribly nasty. Like c'mon man, you can't even clean the stove after you cook? That's unsanitary

The more I look at Nate and Stacia, the more they start to look like brother and sister

Mitch had no excuse for living like this. Disgusting.

Justin always crying. Like bruh

I don’t know if he for real or using it as a manipulation tactic.

I think I’m out on this season. Zero desire to watch it, unless I’m smacked. And by the time that wears off, the episode is still going on, and I’m ready to go to sleep.

They really ruined the **** outta this show. Capitalism man :lol:

This ***** Binh aint seen a lick of therapy but done self reflected his entire self on his OWN. Just offering it up to Morgan after cooking for her :lol: Fam like a broken dam just letting it all out

Meanwhile, Nate over here being the 90s definition of a manly man having an emotional breakthrough. Got Stacia fooled after one reveal.

Back
Top Bottom