🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

if anyone is interested in shapo's USO 2020 zipper top pm me. brand new with tags and plastic. XL.
shapovalov-us-open-1-1040x572.jpg

I just want the damn Pro. Why did they not release them side by side when they didnt have any new X's for the spring?
I would imagine the did the NXTs first to get the shoe out there and introduce the line. If Vapor Pros had come out at the same time, with their recognition, would eat into NXT sales. Though judging by the comments, the NXTs are killing sales all by themselves...

I would imagine the did the NXTs first to get the shoe out there and introduce the line. If Vapor Pros had come out at the same time, with their recognition, would eat into NXT sales. Though judging by the comments, the NXTs are killing sales all by themselves...
Give people a few more weeks of wearing the NXT’s and people will be praying for the pros to hurry up.

I like Fed and I like green. I'd buy IF I could get the shorts. No shorts, no deal.
seems silly to rule yourself out of a really cool top in a color you love from a player you love... just because you cant get matching shorts. But hey, more for us!

Back
Top Bottom