🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

They look sick, just that can't find any apparels currently to match with the shoe tho
white shorts (thats easy). Any blue or Red or white polos/shirts with blue/red accents (also easy)

Maybe not exact color code matching but come on those are the most basic colors in that shoe. Kei's clothes hardly match anymore either... so I think you're off the hook either way :wink:

New colorway of the Nike Air Zoom Zero on TW:

rs.php

rs.php

rs.php

rs.php

rs.php

https://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Ni...n_Black_Mens_Shoe/descpageMSNIKE-NMAZZWB.html

I like the "white/gum bottom" look

AE81A5ED-CED9-4DF9-B81A-91998ACEAF95.png Like this combo. Maybe a pickup on discount along with the particle rose vapors. Something different from usual colors

Looks like a FSR still available of the Nishikoris in Nike US.

I’d guess there a ton of frustrated people wanting to buy in Japan.

Looks like a FSR still available of the Nishikoris in Nike US.

I’d guess there a ton of frustrated people wanting to buy in Japan.
Maybe. I mean we JUST heard about these shoes this week. No build up = no first day sales run. I have a feeling many sizes will be available until Nishi makes a decent run in the Asian swing.

Any of you guys interested in any Roger Federer clothing? I have two in mediums (RG ‘07, & Clay Season ‘14) and one in large. (AO ‘14)

If anybody is interested, I also got a pair of Nike Winter Control 9” Shorts that Fed wore in Basel & Bercy ‘08 in size Medium, Nike Court 9” Shorts in White/Black size Small, and a Uniqlo Tennis Shirt in U.S size XS with the logo on the chest and sleeve.

Anybody interested in a Uniqlo Tennis V-Neck? It’s a size XS and bought it years ago. I also I have a pair of white Nike Court 9” Shorts in size small as well. Message me if so.

Recently scored a OG Head Radical Tour OS aka ‘Bumblebee’ for only $42. On top of that, it came with a leather grip!

Dont mean to burst ur bubble sir but this is a NikeTalk thread, would appreciate if we keep the thread to Nike-related stuff please. Thanks.
diOsOKY

zVGGM6R
[/QUOTE]
Recently scored a OG Head Radical Tour OS aka ‘Bumblebee’ for only $42. On top of that, it came with a leather grip!

Back
Top Bottom