🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

anyone know if we'll get nadal or feds shoes with their pre us open outfits? or will they be player exclusive like the last few years? (stupidddd)
really like the sonic yellow and sunset tint w navy ideas.

Pretty sure the black/white gum bottom Vapor 9.5 flyknit that's out right now is Fed's Pre US Open colorway. Not 100% sure...

I believe the black flyknits w gum are just another colorway. I only say this in hopes we get a red stardust or something along the lines of the jacket and shoes matching in the kit. also because navy vs black. also check this out .

Rog should mix it up and actually play in those Nike lab shirts. Couldn't hurt sales.
I think he did one match at Seattle exhibition though

Last edited:
The Vapor X, no this is not a takedown. I must say I'm disappointed. I've been a fan of the vapor 9/9.5 since it's release but these just felt and look cheap to me. The fit also seemed a little off (note that I was in a half size larger). Hopefully more fun colour ways improve my thoughts on the shoes

Are you sure those are them? The soles don't even look like tennis shoes. You can be sure Roger's shoes won't be having that sole

Are you sure those are them? The soles don't even look like tennis shoes. You can be sure Roger's shoes won't be having that sole
I agree that Fed's most likely will retain his custom outsole. I would honestly be surprised if Fed made the switch to this shoe at all. It just felt like a shoe that was designed with the idea of cutting the cost of production of the vapor 9.5, and yes I am sure these are them

Arrived yesterday

The Vapor X, no this is not a takedown. I must say I'm disappointed. I've been a fan of the vapor 9/9.5 since it's release but these just felt and look cheap to me. The fit also seemed a little off (note that I was in a half size larger). Hopefully more fun colour ways improve my thoughts on the shoes
Hey dude :D do you know about the price ? 

will be  increase ? maybe 150 dlls ?

Back
Top Bottom