🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Yeah, he's been sticking with the Vapor VI's for close to, if not more than, a year.  We're coming up to the next Vapor model too (January)... Doubt he'll wear the Tours at all.
Anyway, full outfit.

07d6573a93d4bf34aaed192cd06cd551-getty-105459480me115_atp_world_to.jpg

Kylie, Rose and January were in the house. 

665fc3464c2b18e0b8f1e1ac1b8bb74d-getty-tennis-atp-gbr.jpg
732fafb58e1d505f80f8de0974fea32e-getty-105459480me097_atp_world_to.jpg
081221b4fb44f7c9f6e4705400055ecc-getty-105459480me095_atp_world_to.jpg

Federer wore the Lunarlite Vapor Tours at the beginning of the year in Qatar

but switched back to Vapor VI for Australian Open

which he has worn as far back as Jan 2009

His Vapor VI colorways this year were similar to Lunarlite Vapors colorways available to the public

except this pair

106786096.jpg

P, I dig Rafa's fit winter fit. Waiting for TW to pickup the crew(nice and loud) and shorts(subtle), party on top and business on the bottom. I ended picking up Federer's gray shorts through TW Europe.

Good call Scot... All I remembered was Fed wearing the VI's a lot... I watched the Doha tournament on TV, but totally forgot about it!

Fred ~ Haha, I have no problems with "red plum", but just didn't like the combination of grey, del sol and red plum. Would have preferred if he had gone for the delsol top. I find it odd that they're selling it in TW EU but not US.
Out of all their new crews, I only like this one... I like the simplicity.  

NMWSAP-GY-1.jpg

Picked up a pair of the Hot Lime and Black 2.3s yesterday for retail. Can't wait to get them in. I missed the boat on these back when they were releasing. Got lucky yesterday and found them in my size.

ANY1 KNOW WHER THE BLACK AND SILVER VAMOS JACKET MIGHT BE AVAILABLE IN BIGGER SIZES LIKE A XXL???.....THANKS

^^^THANKS T21D^^^^.....I ACTUALLY HAD FOUND IT B4 I WAS ABLE TO GET BACK 2 THIS POST 
laugh.gif
......I SAID LET ME CHECK OUT THE TENNIS WAREHOUSE SITE AND FOUND IT!!!.....THANK U FOR THE HELP THO

Tennis-watchers... there was an epic semi-final battle between Rafa and Murray yesterday at the World Tennis Finals. Really, in my opinion, one of the best matches of the year and possibly the best 3-set match of the year. Andy's best vs Rafa's best. Check it out if you get the chance.

Following-up on Fred's 2 videos... pics of the 2011 Australian Open outfits and kicks...

Rafa rockin Fred's new shirt... 
304f18e6da45e59266261ad5ba499d3a-getty-tennis-charity-federer-nadal.jpg

And the Ballistec 3.3's!

17a0bdf7ce0822d0ebe113426bad9f51-getty-tennis-charity-federer-nadal.jpg
ap-2418688c56764176803772d6c645589c.jpg

And to wrap-up Rafa's ridiculous season...though some footage was from previous years'.

Man, just stumbled upon this thread.  Where the hell have I been???
Killer info, pix, and knowledge. 
All definitely appreciated. 
Been a HUGE tennis fan since I was young.
I'll try to keep up in here.

-Andrew- 

Anyone tried on the Vapor 8 Tours or 3.3 Court Ballistics yet? I think I'm leaning towards the Vapor 8 Tours right now......

I got the 3.3 Court Ballistics. They're amazing! Better than last year's model, which was already like so nice. One flaw though... it's still kinda heavy... almost like my LeBrons, lol, and it's a tennis shoe.

Some new c/w's...
I know there are pics of some other upcoming c/w's floating around, but for now, I'm just sticking with what's available.  

NM33WG-1.jpg

NM33BYW-1.jpg

NMLV8WB-1.jpg

NM2K10B-2.JPG

Liking the new color of the 3.3s, but would like to see on feet.  Anyone copped yet?   The first colorway of the 3.3 is growing on me as well and on sale @ TW now for 99.99.  Like that they have the Rafa symbol on the heel as well.

T21D, Kaz, SinnerP, anyone else care to add anything/post any recent tennis pick up?

Hope everyone is doing well and still might keep this Tennis thread rolling into the summer!

The colorway of the 3.3's look nice, but not a fan of the circle-number on the heel.
Anyway...

Back
Top Bottom