🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Hot garbage. I love how they slap a small Nike swoosh and a Rafa logo on a basic *** Nike Dri Fit tee and have the nerve to charge over $100. With tax you're paying like close to $120 for a basic tee. Thanks but hell no.

Nike really needs to step their game up or lower their prices.
Rafa barely plays anymore so I question how much demand there for his line now.
I personally like the cut of the Rafa one. I probably won't cop due to it being over a 100. I'll probably buy one of those lava lamp tees though.

Here in Oz as soon as Rafa actually plays in something it sells out, just like the Fed stuff used to; tumbleweeds over at Lacostely currrently too with Novak mia - be interesting to see if he can have anywhere near the same effect when he’s back on court, but he’ll probably need more than a round or two to generate the same level of interest.

Just wait. It always goes on sale and you can get Rafa items for $50-60. Sometimes cheaper. I’ve never paid full retail for any Nike tennis
I as well like the current fabric of this Rafa shirt

new nike tennis ? look simple
1727415937503.png

Yeah that guy, he got his a** shut when Nike release that baggy shirt Draper wore in the USO and cannot see something more uncomfortable and not as performance oriented as he want people to think by accomodating every time that shirt to be wearable.
That and the guy who want Agassi "The fatty PB player" to use a 30 plus years shoe in the EXO at the USO just because he though it would be cool Just like Mcenroe did, considering his age and overall fitness condition you have to be really "special" to ask for that non sense.
Hopefully at some point they can move on and let people be happy with new releases and innovation. That might be what Nike is lacking lately and other brands take over the sport

This makes me feel less crazy. I don’t post over there as much as I used to but that guy seems to be everywhere saying the same stuff over and over. He responded to a post of mine saying that terrible Draper shirt is the best Nike has put out in years :lol: Draper looked miserable in it - constantly adjusting the sleeves.

This makes me feel less crazy. I don’t post over there as much as I used to but that guy seems to be everywhere saying the same stuff over and over. He responded to a post of mine saying that terrible Draper shirt is the best Nike has put out in years :lol: Draper looked miserable in it - constantly adjusting the sleeves.
Yeah, I feel like he is just trying to drum up views for this YouTube videos and become some sort of go-to for Challenge era stuff, doesn't pass the smell test.

The Draper kit was a total mess. It got worse last week in Japan with the VP2 in green. Dunno, maybe the green works better with the Hot Fuchsia top/shorts than the HyperCrimson from the USO, it's impossible to fix, haha.

jack-draper-2024-09-769945bc9cf1b784a679ccbd160d8202.jpg

Yeah, I feel like he is just trying to drum up views for this YouTube videos and become some sort of go-to for Challenge era stuff, doesn't pass the smell test.

The Draper kit was a total mess. It got worse last week in Japan with the VP2 in green. Dunno, maybe the green works better with the Hot Fuchsia top/shorts than the HyperCrimson from the USO, it's impossible to fix, haha.

More people should at least give that guy the same disrespectful response as he use to almost everyone who is utter tired of those comments and just stop seeing those videos (There is nothing more ackward than a guy who still pretend to be Agassi at +22 years old) ... I understand people like some past items from Nike but is the same people who critize why Nike is behind in terms of innovation.
I'm absolutely tired of volt I've seen at least 1 piece of that color every year but I just pass that and let people be happy if that color still is in and appreciate every new info or color release considering how good were the days when you can actually see the catalogo on line

Am I some of the minorities that actually like these? Simple yet nothing too crazy. Don’t get me wrong, I do like patterns/designs but simplicity makes a good outfit, ofc color too.
I agree I like this too , seems like a calm color scheme but still different. Especially with shorts to match would be nice.

Am I some of the minorities that actually like these? Simple yet nothing too crazy. Don’t get me wrong, I do like patterns/designs but simplicity makes a good outfit, ofc color too.

They are fine, just hope the collar is not so giant.

Also, rarely a fan of shirt patterns that 'reshapes' the torso, always looks weird to me. The Adidas USO 2024 stuff was the latest offender of this, haha. Kinda gives you a ladies silhouette.

The fit of that shirt on Draper is so bad - if you watch the current highlights on ATP tour you’ll see him actually hitching the shirt sleeve during a point before a put away smash.:rofl:

Don’t get me wrong, it looks great on him, albeit that he’s a pro player & part time model, not a mere poseur, but having to hitch during the point - unlike Pete’s & Andy’s little pre serve tweaks - is a bit much.

Last edited:
These Rafa pe cages look pretty cool. Anyone got a better pic. Wonder what kit these are/were for
Maybe the aster pink /sangria kit

Attachments

• IMG_6088.jpeg
    IMG_6088.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 748
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom