🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Agreed... So other than 1/2 sizing up, are they really, really the same? Like a 100%? They are nice. I'd get them if I had the money. I'm already swimming in sneakers and not wearing them out fast enough.
On TDub website, the ZV10 for men’s are listed as true to length, medium width, and medium arch. The only difference between the women’s is that the arch is low. This is all from the website.

67FE4DBC-F75E-4DFB-A147-212D9A47BFEC.jpeg
I for one love the ZVP. They are basically identical to the ZV9/9.5 but a downgrade version. Yesterday, I saw a black and yellow version of this and it was fly asf. The upper, midsole, and sole were black, but the back portion was yellow. I guess it was a 4/01 or 5/01 release so they took it down.

thought the foams would drop for sure at indian wells or miami.... same time the airmax last year w fed.
will it even happen?

thought the foams would drop for sure at indian wells or miami.... same time the airmax last year w fed.
will it even happen?
there are a bunch of other foamposite-esque shoe color ways dropping on SNKRS so I would assume soon

I still don’t understand why all the Nike sponsored athletes all wear the same color outfit when there are 4 colors of these shirts lol
You would think Nike would want them to wear different colors to reduce markdowns of some colors. Idk
Between FAA coric Shapovalov , nick they should mix it up

I still don’t understand why all the Nike sponsored athletes all wear the same color outfit when there are 4 colors of these shirts lol
You would think Nike would want them to wear different colors to reduce markdowns of some colors. Idk
Between FAA coric Shapovalov , nick they should mix it up
They were supposed to switch it up for IW/Miami. They failed us

They've been pushing the loud colors this whole year. Hopefully this clay season is a little more subdued

CF4B1533-5EE4-4300-B80B-BA306E45F382.jpeg
This isn’t a clear image, but I have a feeling that this shirt is going to be matched with those Boroque Pack shoes...:wow::ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom