🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Looks like Cilic will be the last hurdle for fed to get to 20! Although berd has surprised us before

Anyone have thoughts on that Nadal hip/leg injury? That second trainer timeout was rough to watch, especially after he started yanking on his leg.

Last edited:
20180119_140007.jpg

Rafa's shoes and shorts.. no sign of the sleeveless top

Are those White Cement vapor x aj3 i see?

9488D6D4-EDB7-4B59-B91D-870E1379E625.png
Got a pic of John McEnroe Vapor 9 PE hybrid

It’s a combination of the vapor & something else (I forget what).

I love that the guy is retired for like 25 years and he has such a connection with the company that they hook him up with his own shoe.

Wasn’t a fan of feds jacket at first but after seeing how the red or lava stands out when he move’s in it , looks cool

McEnroe has been wearing those shoes for years! These shots were posted by Sinner Sinner in 2014.

That's awesome! I thought they were a hybrid between the vapor 9 and the 80's challenge court, but was told that they were vapor 9 and vapor club. When he was wearing them last night, I thought they were a new color way. Clearly not! how cool this guy has his own shoe!

mates down under - tennisonly has 25% off for australia day... ends today(saturday)
picked up the nike vapor X lavas for $164 aud shipped! (130usd)

happy australia day all!

spoonmugen spoonmugen (or anybody) ever ordered from tennisonly?
...thinking i might pull the trigger on the lava glows for $130, how longs it take for me to receive, ya think?

...thinking i might pull the trigger on the lava glows for $130, how longs it take for me to receive, ya think?

i have... but im in australia... and their store in Melbourne is only 20 mins from me

Back
Top Bottom