🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

they run 1/4 size longer in the length imo
but not long enough for me to go 0.5 size down
because than the width will be too narrow for me
i think that you can say that they these run TTS

Thanks. True 11 here but....I'm an 11.5 in Nike running shoes and 10.5 -11 in JB retros. I have a narrow fooT
Thinking I might be able to do a .5 size smaller because my foot is narrow.

Thanks. True 11 here but....I'm an 11.5 in Nike running shoes and 10.5 -11 in JB retros. I have a narrow fooT
dunno if you can get away with these in sz 11 if you are wearing sz 11.5 in running shoes, these fit similar to my AM90 and 95s

Yeah I hate shoes fitting the least bit big and I'll still say TTS on these. Same size as I wear in AM90, Flyknit Racers, AM95, etc.

Yeah I hate shoes fitting the least bit big and I'll still say TTS on these. Same size as I wear in AM90, Flyknit Racers, AM95, etc.
Yep better to go safe with the sizing because if you don't like how the shoe fits it can be a pain in the butt to return these if you live in the U.S. and order off a EU site

they run 1/4 size longer in the length imo
but not long enough for me to go 0.5 size down
because than the width will be too narrow for me
i think that you can say that they these run TTS
Im a true 11 with narrow feet and TTS fit me perfect, 11.5 you might be swimming imo

Got my sneakes from SNS in 3 DAYS!!!!! from Paris to PENNSYLVANIA, IN FRICKIN 3 DAYS, thats FAST, was really 4 but i dont count the holiday on monday. only thing that sucks is they DONT double box!!! grrr so excited to check these pears out!!

opnion to follow

Got my sneakes from SNS in 3 DAYS!!!!! from Paris to PENNSYLVANIA, IN FRICKIN 3 DAYS, thats FAST, was really 4 but i dont count the holiday on monday. only thing that sucks is they DONT double box!!! grrr so excited to check these pears out!!

opnion to follow

No double box? Damn. My 2nd pair just shipped from them. Hopefully, Fedex doesn't throw these around too much!

My SNS pair came in a box that perfectly fit over the shoe box and it had a pull tab for easy opening. It wasn't a thick box by any means but it wasn't paper thin either.

My SNS pair came in a box that perfectly fit over the shoe box and it had a pull tab for easy opening. It wasn't a thick box by any means but it wasn't paper thin either.

I had ordered 2 pairs from there once and they were just wrapped in a plastic cover
That was my only disappointment with the order

Looks like Agassi is officially done with the Powershares Series, December events in Orlando and Brooklyn have been scrapped and moved to January with Agassi off the roster ...sucks
View media item 2158144

He's said it several times he's done playing with these professional tournaments with the back injury. I think he will only be doing 1 on 1's and things like that for charity.

Last edited:
kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain yea, I was hoping he was gonna finish the year out and retire in NY like he did in his pro career. Really wanted to do the package where you hit with them, get something signed and everything. So if you see something like that KB, let us know!

kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain yea, I was hoping he was gonna finish the year out and retire in NY like he did in his pro career. Really wanted to do the package where you hit with them, get something signed and everything. So if you see something like that KB, let us know!

I think I posted a link to an article where he had the quote regarding not playing but I would have to check.

I did that a few years ago. Bday present from wife. I could barely concentrate. My forehand was all over the place lol

Since Nike didn't make any tees for the IVs, I made my own. Vectored out a part of the pattern & color matched best I could. Check it out. I have the template & can pretty much make anything for you guys. Just let me know.
the purple and the magenta isnt bright enough compared to the heel counter

the purple and the magenta isnt bright enough compared to the heel counter
It's not that serious. I don't plan on wearing these shoes around my neck so people can compare brightness. Lol. Just used the RGB swatches I had at my disposal so it's pretty close IMO.

It's not that serious. I don't plan on wearing these shoes around my neck so people can compare brightness. Lol. Just used the RGB swatches I had at my disposal so it's pretty close IMO.
Looks good to me, would love to see the flaming tennis ball wrapped in those colors

Back
Top Bottom