🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

This is so awesome that all the old heads (myself at 40 included) are finally getting their pairs of IV's!!! Its an awesome thing and it's what makes this thread the best on the site! So thankful to add/contribute to it. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Customer service reps know less than we do.
I've had them say a shoe is not coming and then the shoe drops 3 hrs later.

I'm almost certain they use off-shore service center

Worst customer service around
Nah they are US based out of AZ. 

They have limited access to Nike information cuz they arent Nike employees just contractors. 

That said most of them are pretty good with service but most people want information they arent supposed to have lol 
Trying to hold out on them 

I'd rep you a thousand times if I could! Hit 40 last friday, got my Metallic V's and was able to cop these through the link! Picking up the Indiglo XIV's on Saturday because they're sitting and I've got a coupon to burn. After that..........I'm bowing out like my man Timmy D! Been doin this too long and I've had enough. Grails attained!!

View media item 2137979

Last edited:
You have no idea how hard it was for me not to link it to a online grocery store.

But really hope everyone that wants a pair gets theirs

WDYWT

Nice
Still haven't busted mine out yet. To busy wearing the iv 's!
These Grand Slam 3s are interesting. The elastic around the tongue is thicker as well as the tongue. The padding and material inside the shoe feel a lot better. Really grips your sock and makes the shoe harder to put on. Overall these fit a bit tighter than a normal release 3. I still like them though. 
smokin.gif

These Grand Slam 3s are interesting. The elastic around the tongue is thicker as well as the tongue. The padding and material inside the shoe feel a lot better. Really grips your sock and makes the shoe harder to put on. Overall these fit a bit tighter than a normal release 3. I still like them though. :smokin

Maybe it was good that I had to size up then. Usually a 9.5 but only 10 was available

Back
Top Bottom