🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Some info from the homie
ATCIV EURO RELEASE DELAY INFO
Got up early for the paxanga drop of the iv. Last minute they changed the release from 20th to the 1st of August.
I emailed them and they responded that nike contacted them to say they are slightly delayed, but should be in by the 30th.
Not sure if this is the same for everyone, but 43einhalb also revised their release date, so probably this is a widespread thing.

Last edited:
i got nothing but time G.. got so many other kicks i need to wear it's not even funny 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i just wanna hurry up and secure these so i can begin the exit process. i'm tired and this stopped being fun a long time ago. any and all OG colorways of these will be copped in doubles. that should last me for the rest of my life so i never have to come back.

Last edited:
i just wanna hurry up and secure these so i can begin the exit process. i'm tired and this stopped being fun a long time ago. any and all OG colorways of these will be copped in doubles. that should last me for the rest of my life so i never have to come back.

You'll be back

The next 12-18 months in particular Nike is really trying to appeal to me - Challenge Future, LWP, and Alarms are straight from my high school days on the tennis team, and those were my models between sophomore and senior years.  Tennis sucks.

i like those peanut butter and salmon ones, they really remind me of a underappreciated 90s colorway

nope, the LWPs were great for actually playing in, but not so much for casual appeal. now, these purple air flares are a total different story. or the black/whites in ARK ARK 's avy. or even the og silver white c/w. but yeah, with the exception of a few random gems that most likely won't be coming out, i'm done. i have everything.

For me the orange seems out of place. Then with the orange splatter midsole it looks like a peach color. This model has so much potential but it feels like they rushed this color way. If that splatter was grey I would sing a different tune. I get the appeal though and I'm glad you like it. Now just need clothing to match.

Last edited:
For me the orange seems out of place. Then with the orange splatter midsole it looks like a peach color. This model has so much potential but it feels like they rushed this color way. If that splatter was grey I would sing a different tune. I get the appeal though and I'm glad you like it. Now just need clothing to match.
i think the orange flows with the rest of the shoe as well as the peach both colors compliment each other well. its not for everyone tho i get that but for me these are right up there with the OG cws for me personally lol. i do hope they go outlet bound will deff double up on them if that happens as of now I'm not taking ay chances on ATC IV cws 

complain too much? none of these lame brain retro+ colorways hold a candle to ANY of the OGs. none of that trash will get my dollars.

#OGorNOTHING

Back
Top Bottom