🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

14487804215_b8e7893208_m.jpg
What is the name of the third ones from the top?
Air Assailant.  

def. don't need any air assailants over here. imo easily one of the ugliest of the line. as he got older, the line fell off. i believe the lwp was the last dope shoe of the agassi line.

I never wore the Assailants or Pounces, but I did play in the Ablaze - it had amazing grip and pretty good iteration of zoom cushioning.  I don't expect a retro of any of them, though I think they would probably do the Assailants at some point if any.

LWPs though - slipper comfort.  Wore the crap out of mine; loved them.

I never wore the Assailants or Pounces, but I did play in the Ablaze - it had amazing grip and pretty good iteration of zoom cushioning.  I don't expect a retro of any of them, though I think they would probably do the Assailants at some point if any.

LWPs though - slipper comfort.  Wore the crap out of mine; loved them.

I played in all the ones you listed. The LWP were AMAZINGLY comfy!!! Loved the neoprene type tongue. I loved playing in the Pounce. Felt like a track shoe for the court. Ablaze had amazing Zoom in that shoe and was incredibly durable IMO. The Assailant, I didn't play too much in them.

Is it orange, red, lava, pink or peach? Heck lets just use all of those colors.

Last edited:
Yea, those can wait, but i'm actually excited about the PBS's [Peanut Butter Salmons] (I might be alone on this), but they're good summer colors if we get them in time!

Last edited:
I hereby giveth thy name of Lava Peaches to the grey pair. May you forever live in infamy.

Is it orange, red, lava, pink or peach? Heck lets just use all of those colors.

I think the problem is that they made the speckling too fine. The splats are so small, and because it's on white, that from a foot away it looks pink. It was a strange choice. If they'd made the splats just a little bigger, I think it would've worked wonders. I'll still reserve judgment til I've seen a pair in hand.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom