🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

So I see the Nike air uptempo is releasing. Was on the same page that someone posted awhile back with the atc iv on it. Hope that means they are coming soon !!!

Surprised we haven't seen more photos yet! 
ohwell.gif

NOT IV PICS

So yeah anyway, I'm still waiting for the all white and all black 3s. Seriously any news on their release? I ordered the Master 12 Jordan and it's nice but I have to think about the all black 3 coming soon. Would I rather have a couple 3s from a sale or keep this master 12. Face it they are both all black shoes. I'm leaning towards the all black 3s myself and may return the master. Any of you other guys waiting on any atc3s?

Last edited:
So yeah anyway, I'm still waiting for the all white and all black 3s. Seriously any news on their release? I ordered the Master 12 Jordan and it's nice but I have to think about the all black 3 coming soon. Would I rather have a couple 3s from a sale or keep this master 12. Face it they are both all black shoes. I'm leaning towards the all black 3s myself and may return the master. Any of you other guys waiting on any atc3s?
I'm waiting for both, especially the all whites. But you know nike.. they'll drop the all blacks at the start of summer and then the all whites after labor day.

They retroed those lows in 2000 and they sat in outlets. Connors must have tons of them because he wears them all the time. He was such a hater on Andre for no reason so it's funny that his favorite shoe is an Agassi one. I'm sure they'll retro the 3/4 one which is much better than the low imo.

Last edited:
Yeah I knew they retro'd the low I just didn't think Connors wore the lows when he was playing. For some reason I remember him in the mids. Oh well. I wish I had gotten those lows..

Last edited:
He wore them during his 1991 run at the US Open and never stopped wearing them after it.

View media item 1947849
View media item 1947855

This pic was the first time that I can remember him wearing a shoe other than the ATC II low since his run at the 1991 Open.

View media item 1947850
He wore those adidas in this match vs Krickstein last year. They were good friends until after their match in 1991 and never spoke until last year.

And here's David Wheaton in the III's with the custom bottom for grass in case you didn't know.

View media item 1947872

Last edited:
NOT IV PICS

Do you guys remember these? I would love to have a pair again.

Yes, though I preferred the Resistance 1s and the "2+ Extra". The ones pictured here were the 2s. The Kevlar was good, but even after just a couple years, it would start crumbling or separating from the upper when worn, so I wouldn't recommend buying any except for display purposes. And I doubt there will ever be a retro. Very comfortable shoes though.

He wore them during his 1991 run at the US Open and never stopped wearing them after it.

View media item 1947849
View media item 1947855

This pic was the first time that I can remember him wearing a shoe other than the ATC II low since his run at the 1991 Open.

View media item 1947850
He wore those adidas in this match vs Krickstein last year. They were good friends until after their match in 1991 and never spoke until last year.

And here's David Wheaton in the III's with the custom bottom for grass in case you didn't know.

View media item 1947872

I remember watching that us open match with Connors. I was rooting for him. I didn't realize Wheaton wore that color way 3 either. I'm mixed on that color way retroing. On one hand I want it but we already have the white silver volt and soon to be all white 3.

Last edited:
Bummed I sat when the OG tech challenge IIIs were available. I have a windbreaker from seventh grade that goes with the loud 90s colors. Been wanting to get some shoes from that era to go with them.

Still waiting for those 2016 Aussie Opens to hit discount.

Also glad I didn't impulse buy the 2016 hot lavas. Those should hit discount as well. Did someone say they fit smaller than the 2014 pair? My size 14 barely fits lengthwise, so if the '16 pair is even shorter I'd have to go with a size 15.

Still waiting for those 2016 Aussie Opens to hit discount.

Seen them for 99 somewhere. Ruvilla I think

Also glad I didn't impulse buy the 2016 hot lavas. Those should hit discount as well. Did someone say they fit smaller than the 2014 pair? My size 14 barely fits lengthwise, so if the '16 pair is even shorter I'd have to go with a size 15.

Back
Top Bottom