🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Online in SNKRS in Europe too now.

IMG_1368.png

Last edited:

Looks like Extra butter is in-store only.

Online in SNKRS in Europe too now.

Saw them right now , September 6 release for us in Europe . This week I am also going to Slam Jam (I live in Italy in the town where there are Slam Jam headquarters and also the physical store ) to find out if they are going to have them online and/or in store .

Very nice materials on these.
IMG_8085.jpeg

A+

Cann you compare them to anything else we might be familiar with that's similar materials? They look like typical Nike/Jordan leather. Not the mcdonalds plastic crap, but just run of the mill. Of course, seeing in pics means nothing. Like the reimagined 3s?

Agreed, they nailed it; I just hate that look. In the OG days we'd spend time trying to "clean" off the yellowing; of course that never worked. And in current times, when I open up a box I haven't for awhile and see there's been yellowing, it's upsetting and makes me want to get rid of them. So do I want to buy them looking that way....nah.
Wondering about 24s rusting plastics, beeing darker, within some years they won't turn yellow but directly brown?

Nike toying with me by not making a hot lava color in this..
Screenshot_20240827-154214~2.png

Thought these look pretty good.. imagine if they did a grape colorway in this.
Screenshot_20240827-155252.png

I don’t understand why they didn’t use the hot lava color for the newly inspired shoes and shirt. The Nike Court Lite didn’t even come in a shoe box, it gets shipped in the shipping box which was strange but for a take down model it’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom