🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I hope to see kids sizes myself. I have a toddler I would like to get a pair for so we match.
smile.gif
Did you get the ATC2? 

I thought I was one of the older guys in here at 31...even though I mostly lurk in this thread. Still a good group in here that stays helpful and positive.

Not necessarily Agassi retro related but I just dug these up while moving last month...and he was the biggest player rocking these when they first released. Going to give the green/black a go in the morning for some pre-final hitting. Still one of my favorite performance models of the past 15 years.

The white/atomic red (?) have nothing left on the outsole unfortunately.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/113B5DB2-FE09-4E28-AF74-A64928891CEA.jpg.html
Another old guy checking in at 37 here...

I went through two pairs of those - one with the navy blue cage and another pair in all white. One of my favorite models ever.

On a related note, I'm still playing in a pair of CourtBallistec 2.3s, and I just realized why I liked these so much when they came out - these have a similar "A_A" pattern to the ATC2s...View media item 1625006

Last edited:
I had those hats. Hoping that Nike brings a softer one similar to those than the new one that I bought. Top of the hat is too high.

Last edited:
Nice hats they should have kept that logo on the Flares
Those were the 2000 retro... had the A tongue and a full-herringbone pattern on the outsole.

The current release is def more true to the '94 OG.  
I went through two pairs of those - one with the navy blue cage and another pair in all white. One of my favorite models ever.

On a related note, I'm still playing in a pair of CourtBallistec 2.3s, and I just realized why I liked these so much when they came out - these have a similar "A_A" pattern to the ATC2s...
Surprised you just realized it!  Comparisons were made back then...

But yes, definitely one of my fav from the Ballistec line.  Loved the grey/green/blue ones.

Rafael+Nadal+U+S+Open+Day+13+t52Ke5UvA79x.jpg

Those were the 2000 retro... had the A tongue and a full-herringbone pattern on the outsole.

The current release is def more true to the '94 OG.  

Surprised you just realized it!  Comparisons were made back then...
But yes, definitely one of my fav from the Ballistec line.  Loved the grey/green/blue ones.
Rafael+Nadal+U+S+Open+Day+13+t52Ke5UvA79x.jpg

Kinda wish I would have bought those. They look great. Kind of an updated tech challenge.

Anyone have any experience with kixify? I was never able to pick up the Wimbledon ATCIIs and eBay supply has dried up a bit and/or prices are too high for a 10-10.5.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone have any experience with kixify? I was never able to pick up the Wimbledon ATCIIs and eBay supply has dried up a bit and/or prices are too high for a 10-10.5.

Thanks in advance.

You in any sneaker groups in Facebook? Imagine the worst one ....that's kixify

anyone in need of US Open 2s for the low? Sz 11 DS for well under retail. Friend of mine is letting them go and figured I'd let the ATC crew get dibs...If they were a 10.5 they would be mine 
mad.gif

anyone in need of US Open 2s for the low? Sz 11 DS for well under retail. Friend of mine is letting them go and figured I'd let the ATC crew get dibs...If they were a 10.5 they would be mine >:
we both might be in luck. I'll pm you

@vig09 dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral both colorways available in some sizes at FTA-look for coupon codes too.

Clays: http://www.footaction.com/product/m.../white/blue/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Pixels (not sure if sold out yet, mention the post for $60 and free shipping):
and http://www.footaction.com/product/m...cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=67444146

Thanks

Those black grey ATC2 would be picked up 2x.

He'll yeah.

Back
Top Bottom