🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

The white midsole on the Burgundy joints kinda throw off the shoe for me. I would have preferred a black one. Still not a deal breaker BUT if they hit the states and I can get on the low, I'm all in. But my main target right now is finding some Aussies or when those all black/obsidian joints drop.

Over the past few weeks its been nice to see people finally land pair. Most at retail.

Man, happy to find this, didn't know that i still had it
smokin.gif
Yeah, it's amazing the stuff we can find in storage.  Found this recently.

Seller on ebay bryantmedina is selling sz 11.5 USO2 for $190 shipped

Ebay pulled his listing because he reached his limit or something so you have to message him

I guess this thread will be pretty quite and normal for the next 3-4 months, unless Nike decides to bless us with the Aussies stealth mode style

Had to wash the flat white laces that came with the Wimbledons. They were dirty as hell from Nike.

Man, I think I had that too!  
Sweet! I assumed you'd have some great stuff being that you're an old school fan.

When I have time, I have a bunch of other bags I need to rummage through.  Most of this stuff hasn't been touched in over 20 years.  Hoping to find some other goodies, although I'm afraid they've been donated or thrown away.  

turn ups and lighting killing that pic. 
happy.gif

Colourway is nice enough but the patent whatever it is does not look good on those, like some kiddie shoes with that material.

An old high school acquaintance-turned reseller just offered me size 14 Wimbledon 2s for retail/tax/ship.

I caved
indifferent.gif

But seriously...not buying those shiny US joints. Not happening.
They're really not that bad in person. If you can get a good deal, I'd advise you pick them up. 

Sweet! I assumed you'd have some great stuff being that you're an old school fan.

When I have time, I have a bunch of other bags I need to rummage through.  Most of this stuff hasn't been touched in over 20 years.  Hoping to find some other goodies, although I'm afraid they've been donated or thrown away.  
Unfortunately, like you, a lot of stuff was thrown away... 
tired.gif
  If only...

Also got me thinking that it's too bad it's not a summer Olympics year...an ATC II made for the Olympics would be cool to complete a shoe Golden Slam.

Had to double up on clays/tarts as italian website got a fsr restock weeks ago.

110€, free EU shipping, been looking my size sitting there but no sale, & couldn't find better deal around so tonight headed on.

Mines spent a hard summer now I can rock them with no worry.

Really love this original cw, dope with blue or white pants, polos...

Any NYC guys know where I can check out the denim hybrids in person?

Nvm.. Found em at Kings Plaza Finish line. Didn't think I'd cop but they are very nice in person, so I bit the bullet. They are definitely .5 to a full size down depending on your width.

turn ups and lighting killing that pic. :D

Colourway is nice enough but the patent whatever it is does not look good on those, like some kiddie shoes with that material.
I thought the same thing until I had them in hand, it actually works well with the grainy rubber type section of the shoes. Pictures do this shoe no justice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom