🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD 🎾

Yesterday on X someone posted that there was a restock on Slam Jam . Did it actually happen ? (When I clicked the link obviously everything was oos like before )
Yup....11:56 am est
Automatic 30 second queue on a random restock! Literally no chance.
Screenshot_20240913_200143_Discord.jpg

Yeah, me too. This year I sold 17 and purchased 3, including these, so I'm doing pretty good I think.

Though it's been 2 days and the seller hasn't shipped. By the time I get a refund the price will be even more stupid. Hate going resell.
That’s wussup tho on selling pairs. I need to sell more too but it’s hard lol

Yea I try not to worry bout shipping because it definitely doesn’t help my anxiety but now that we talkin bout it…im gonna check on the status of the shoes.

Was able to swap that size 8 from the 3AM Slam Jam release for a 9.5

Size 8 + $65 and shipping

But it equaled about $225

So basically just wait a year and hopefully they’ll restock. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to be looking at your phone when the notification comes through.

fam you can do as you please and be at daddy nikes mercy

and no at some point they’ll be readily available

you can wait or get me too’d

I hope y’all are wrong. Linens eventually were easy to get and everyone that wanted a pair got a pair for retail or less. They went on sale. So Linens aren’t a good example for what y’all are saying.

Size 12 would like a word lol. Had to pay resale.

I somehow ended up getting a size too big as i remembered reading somewhere that the hot lava retros ran small (it does not). So I now gotta look for someone with a US11.

Shape and materials are phenomenal on this retro.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejb
I somehow ended up getting a size too big as i remembered reading somewhere that the hot lava retros ran small (it does not). So I now gotta look for someone with a US11.

Glad to hear this as I went TTS. (Sorry). But still curious. My pair is arriving Monday I hope.

$220 for a US14 sounds kinda reasonable!
For a 14 is a steal, I paid $234 for a 10.5 before they actually released. My only regret is I was thinking was they’d be reimagined like they did the 3s, instead the white(to include the laces) was dull. Still bright-ish, but they white didn’t “pop” like the 3s did, but the leather on these are sooooooooo soft and supple. Easily my favorite shoe that I’ve bought in many, MANY, years.

this retro will fit a bit different since nike removed the padding from the shoes. i had the same feeling with the reimagined white cement 3s because the removal of the padding made them run bigger for me

thats absolutely fine but there’s nothing absurd about waiting
I never said there was anything absurd about waiting. If you want to wait and hope for the best that’s up to you. I hope you’re right and I can grab a third pair under retail next year. In the meantime I’ll be beating my first pair.

Back
Top Bottom