🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD 🎾

Anyone else besides me like the poison greens and turbo greens? :nthat:
IMG_6840.jpeg
IMG_6839.jpeg

RetroKid the legend. Ahem.....the Nike Talk legend. :emoji_clap:

One of our OG's. :nthat:

That was pretty much my immediate reaction and comment on the post. OGs like Retro kid and Air Rev were crazy knowledgeable and helpful in the early NT years. I learned a lot from those guys back in the day.

Crazy how much things have changed. Now we have pests that just keep on pesting.

Dude in the chair was trying his best to keep his 💩 together lol

That dude is Seth aka Souliisole on IG. He's a true OG sneaker head AND tennis guy. We chat often & is a good dude. 👍

On the topic of Retrokid's collection, this pic here shows that Nike just can't get the lava side panels to match the swoosh on ANY of the retros. These are just 🔥🔥🔥🤤🤤🤤🤤
Screenshot_20240901-190248.png

Even the new release, swoosh is great, side panels are a tad too much red in them and aren't Hot Lava.

This pair pictured, is from a couple days ago.

Look at that midsole.

Nike didn't have to go with the aged midsole. :smh: I would have been fine with just a yellowed air bubble as pictured. :lol:
I agree but to be fair the other two ATC2 shown (pixels and clay blues) have that yellow/aged midsole. Crazy how his hot lava pair didn’t yellow. I’ve definitely seen OG lava pairs with the yellowing.

Last edited:
I wish Alex's OG ATC pics were still around. I think a lot of them were deleted post Yuku or Ezboard or whatever it was.
His collection was, and still is, amazing.

I found some of his OG Agassi pairs on an old hard drive. :lol: These were from the Sole Collector event in San Francisco about 20 years ago.

These were his tables, and I posted the pics that were Agassi related...

RK.jpg
RK's3.jpg
RK's5.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom