🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: OMG Grimace

About time they scored for deGrom. Currently watching Lucchesi getting rocked in the Rockies. Would love to see another comeback.

What a gem. Too good for this team. I’m fortunate to have seen him pitch twice but I definitely need to see him a couple more times. Hopefully this Covid **** eases up more.

Great win to take the series yesterday

Ez2z-2CXMAEA6qZ

I’ve seen rats and raccoons in that part of Flushing. Theoretically it’s possible. But Lindor lying his *** off LOL. At least Rojas didn’t throw out that rat vs raccoon story. We need a photoshop of a rat and a raccoon in Mets caps, Godzilla vs Kong style.

If you can't tell whether it's a rat or raccoon it's most likely a possum. :lol: Both of them are very common in north queens. I see them in my backyard all the time.

Last edited:
If you can't tell whether it's a rat or raccoon it's most likely a possum. :lol: Both of them are very common in north queens. I see them in my backyard all the time.

In that part of Flushing, I’ve seen rats and raccoons. Only seen a possum once not too far from there. It was dead (or was it?) with its eyes wide open. One of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen. But their story was ********, I think Lindor and Squirrel shot the fair one in the tunnel.

Alvarez got promoted to the Cyclones today. I intend to go to another Cyclones game this week. Hopefully all of three; Alvarez, Mauricio and Baty will be in the lineup

Alvarez got promoted to the Cyclones today. I intend to go to another Cyclones game this week. Hopefully all of three; Alvarez, Mauricio and Baty will be in the lineup
How are the Cyclones games now? Still cheap & fun I assume? Haven't been to one in years.

How are the Cyclones games now? Still cheap & fun I assume? Haven't been to one in years.

It's more fun now since they are a high-A team. A full season

Standard ticket: $18

Premium ticket: $22 (I think Friday & weekends only. Not sure)

Sup famz.

Im loosing my patience with Lindor.

Yes, his defense has been great.

His bat, horrible. Hitting under .200. Not even 10 RBI yet, 2 HR.
Really ?

Villar, already has more HR than Lindor which is crazy when you look at their plate appearances.

The Mets are reminding me of the 2018 (i think) Yankees who went thru a lot of injuries thru out the year and the continued to have success.

If it wasnt for our weak offense, we'd have a huge lead in 1st place.

Mets just lost another player last night 05/24/21, J . Fargas against the rockies, crazy.

What's good man

I don't blame you about Lindor. I don't know what's going on. Few days ago, Rojas said Lindor's been working hard :emoji_thinking:

I have a feeling that Lindor will start hitting well next month. Maybe I should change my avatar to break the bad luck? :lol:

I strongly dislike what I see from Peterson. Too many long fly balls and hard hits allowed by him. Annoying

You know what bro, maybe you should change the avi .

lolol

Regarding Cano and the 2 seasons we're still on the hook for......https://risingapple.com/2021/05/24/mets-monday-morning-gm-steve-cohen-release-robinson-cano/

I hope Cohen lets go of Cano. McNeil & Lindor look good together on the field and could be playing together for a long time.

You know what bro, maybe you should change the avi .

lolol

Regarding Cano and the 2 seasons we're still on the hook for......https://risingapple.com/2021/05/24/mets-monday-morning-gm-steve-cohen-release-robinson-cano/

I hope Cohen lets go of Cano. McNeil & Lindor look good together on the field and could be playing together for a long time.

Done changing the avatar :lol:

Agreed about Lindor and McNeil

Speaking of Cano, I wonder if Lindor could learn one or two thing from Cano

The Mets bought Cameron Maybin from the Cubs for literally $1. So far he's 0-22 with 12k's, 0 hits,

We over-paid for Maybin.

Nido at Catcher and McCann at 1st has been a great move with our current injury status.

Also.....Thor will be out at least another 6 weeks. smh

Back
Top Bottom